• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madotsuki vs Lavos

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
This may seem like a haxstomp at first glance. And indeed, a poor 5-A with no offensive hax and High-Mid regen character can't stand up to the hax beast that is the Big Fire.

But this time, the gloves comes off.

5-A for both.

Speed Unequalized

Low 2-C and Type 9 unrestricted

Revenge for Lavos vs Monika

It's not a serious match since it's 100% likely to be a stomp one way or the other. But I wanna still see if Lavos is haxxed enough that he's able to take a Low 2-C to the face and keep going. Also to see if he can still survive his 5-A position.

I don't know exactly how his ability work. But that's mainly why I made the thread in the first place, so.

I mean, timeline busting would just pull some other dupe from whatever other timeline, yes.

And since range is Multi-Universal it wouldn't count as BFR either as the Dupe did attack an entire city from an alternate universe and across a different time period as well after the defeated Lavos was there chilling and evolving in the DBT.

Like, this would probably be a reprise of Trigger/Cross.

Original Lavos gets defeated, no dupes come through gates.

Alternate Lavos from whatever universe becomes aware of said death, goes "Eh" and resumes its plans via striking from across different Universe/Space time.

And then Madotsuki dies. Destroy & Recreate. Lavos, more annoyed this time, tries again. Rinse and repeat until the end of times.

Pretty much, yeah. Whatever happens to her with type 9 unrestricted is just like a dream, right?

So they're basically stuck on that.

I can even see Lavos eventually trying to hurl her back to it like he did with the entire Chronopolis and all of its residents once across timelines to try absorption, but I assume that would just trigger the Low 2-C boom for that other Lavos as well even if it succeeded, not to mention it would be just another dream for her.

Stuck until the end of times, indeed.

Back