• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka vs The Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof, i was scared when I read the titler, I thought it was The Creator from other verse, anyways, Madoka will lose in both cases

Oof, i was scared when I read the titler, I thought it was The Creator from other verse, anyways, Madoka will lose in both cases
Could you explain why? Madoka's conceptual manip is far more potent than The Creator's resistance to it, and she can just ban them from existence

Does the creator have any passive hax that can affect acausal type 5 being that embodies type 2 concept across 5-D structure?

btw about concept i think yes
"Created the conceptual embodiment of Light and Order. Can control these concepts across the entire multiverse, shaping both into his image"

If his concept manip type 2 is not passive then Madoka stomps cus I don't see his resistance to many passives of Madoka
Yeah, that won't work due to high godly. Magic in W101 is a lot of things too as far as I know. I'll likely call a supporter of the series
also Creator have concept type 2 manipulation. so he can affect Madoka. but what about acausality type 5?
He can due to type 2 concept manip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back