• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lyra Orphée minor upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings humans I’m bringing you a low effort crt today.

Orpheus from Saint Seiya should have time stop on his profile. He has sleep and mind manip both which intertwine with his time stop.

Orpheus uses “Death Trip Serenade” in which time itself briefly stopped everywhere in the universe. The official viz translation does a fantastic job here and even references the stars halting their twinkling.

The raws are also pretty clear cut “宇宙全体の時が僅かに止まる” going by DeepL “Time stops slightly for the entire universe”

The Spanish release for this scene says “El Tiempo se detuvo en el universo entero” which just means “Time stopped in the entire universe”

And finally, in the official dvd release for Hades inferno”Unseen to anyone, the time of the whole universe shall come to a standstill”

TLDR: Orpheus has shown time stop either limited or full blown time stop, which intertwines with other abilities he has on his current profile. Manga and anime are all consistent in stating this.

Agree: Rabbit2002 Stekfence TheUnshakableOne AlexZiggy KoolRay Cindrallig7 TurtleGod55 DarkDragonMedeus Sage God Slayer

Neutral:

Disagree :

Last edited:
I'm going to get a native Japanese speaker to look at the Kanji here because "宇宙全" can also mean "all universes." The Kanji 全 cam create a plural sentence structure if context supports and considering he mentions "heaven" and "earth" in the next sentence, despite being in the Underworld. This is very likely.

Edit: I'll only ne able to do it on Monday.

I'm going to get a native Japanese speaker to look at the Kanji here because "宇宙全" can also mean "all universes." The Kanji 全 cam create a plural sentence structure if context supports and considering he mentions "heaven" and "earth" in the next sentence, despite being in the Underworld. This is very likely.

Edit: I'll only ne able to do it on Monday.
Do I put you down for agree

Should be noted that it doesn’t work on people who don’t enjoy his music. Which is crazy because death trip serenade sounds great.

Then why would rhad only have resisted it, when others fell asleep + time stops + mind bfr(I think)
i went back and look i suppose you might be right. The others dind't even interfere with Rhada or they weren't even shown when Rhada did interfere they were kept off screen.

Also this should give resistance to Hades but that can be a thread for another time

I know this scan and it really makes sense. There is also no indication that it would be a "Hyperbole" for having briefly stopped time in the universe. In addition pandora and two judges of Hell were affected by having heard the melody. There was also a brief fight between Orphée, Shun and Seiya vs Radamanthys and Hades. And it was probably cut short because of his death. I just think that the manga unfortunately didn't show scenes of living beings, the stars stopping...but other than that I think it's very valid, I agree.

Last edited:
Bump, this already has two mod agrees and should probably be applied. There’s a bigger upgrade for the verse that needs more attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back