• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya has Low-Godly, negating Cthulhu's attempts at killing her and her ability isn't reliant on durability.

Cthulhu is Godly. Can warp reality and destroy stars with little efforts. And a Super Nova is kazillion times stronger than a nuke that ever made

-Godly doesn't make him resistant to Kaguya's ability

-Physical attacks don't matter here

-Anyone in Touhou is far above any nukes if you actually checked the profiles

My friend, you should learn that this

https://i.warosu.org/data/jp/img/0131/69/1426122402592.jpg

isn't over developed. it is called flatness, and there is nothing more glorious than the flatness. When you hag a non over developed flat chested girl you reach closer to her heart. Make love not war. Even the strongest emotions of love and feelings will triump anything, even the strongest nukes of the worlds. There is nothing that love cannot overcome.

And my friend your so called god has only moderate warp reality. And implications that it has destroyed stars is far from destroying stars. And again, a supernova here is irrelevant.

Now Yukari on the other hand and anything in Gensokyo, who already possess superior power of reality warping... and a star busting idiot nuclear bird who casually makes and breaks stars. Well, none of those can harm the world of lunarians. Rather than submitting to personal bias I humbly request you to stop your conceitedness and please, make love not war. Make hope not despair. Flat over tentacles.

Vi va la Vanilla!

- Physical attack matters. The Moon is made of matter. People breath oxygen, that's what their noses and lungs do.

- When a Sun goes Super Nova, the blast radius destroy Earth and the Moon as well = no oxygen nor food

I'm a normal person. I face a giant bear that will kill me in one shot. I shoot it with a tranquilizer filled with deadly poison that would kill it in seconds while I'm far away. I win. Doesn't seem like physical attacks matter that time my friend

Supernovas = irrelevant right now considering at best Cluy here is only implied to destroy stars. He could've needed 100 years for it to disappear.

Literally, everyone on the moon can fly. Stuff like Rabbits, Gods, and the Hourai immortals won't be bothered at all by lack of oxygen.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
isn't over developed. it is called flatness, and there is nothing more glorious than the flatness. When you hag a non over developed flat chested girl you reach closer to her heart. Make love not war.

Flat over tentacles.
Octopi vs bunny girls gone wrong.

Gone sexual

You do know that the Lunarians aren't human either right? While normal human beings can't understand Cthulhu and other Lovecrafting beings Lunarians are not human, as such it's debatable whether or not The Lunarians would go insane just by seeing him.

I can see the Moon Rabits being affected, to some degree, due to their sensitivity to 'Insanity' but I doubt the god's would have much trouble agatins him being. I don't see the God's winning but depending on if he is willing to be civil if things aren't going as he had hoped, he might be able to strike up a deal with the High God's as a residence on a level similar to the High Gods. However I do admit that's unlikly.

All in all, I see this as a stalmate, he may easily walk through the Grunts and fodder but I see him hitting a wall once the Higher Gods come in, I mean I doubt the Gods would care about common sense on the level of normal Human beings so they'll be fine for the most part.

I've seen a human woman tame a tentacle monster who can talk back. Clearly it's a tie.

The loser of anything else would be the viewers, the girls, and the tentacle monsters who suffer from discrimination. Fight for equality for tentacle monsters!! Not all are pervs!

This fight would be better imo if we removed Kaguya and gave the Capital access to prep. Making them able to use their OP tech.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
I've seen a human woman tame a tentacle monster who can talk back. Clearly it's a tie.
The loser of anything else would be the viewers, the girls, and the tentacle monsters who suffer from discrimination. Fight for equality for tentacle monsters!! Not all are pervs!
Lmao

@CuteLunaMoon, the fight isn't based on deductive logic and scienctific proof so just relax. They don't even exsist so you can stop bringing facts and science here

Hmm, wouldn't Yorihime be somewhat capable of comprehending Cthulu eventually due to her ability to quickly learn things. We even saw her do this as she went from not even knowing the SCR exist to being able to participate in some against Gensokyo's 'best', showing it's more than just some hyperbolic WoG. Just throwing that out there.

@Saikou You're kinda implying that Cthulhu's mind hax is only effective against normal humans even though it has 4 victories through mind hax alone. 2 of those characters has resistance to mind manipulation and one of them can even mindscrew trillions of people.

Shooting, you keep arguing that Cthulhu wins via his sheer appearance. He won those matches via active mind hax, not his passive.

"And none of them or any stereotype over-developed rabbit people with that so called 'Eternity Manipulation' can stop the air raids on Japan nor Fat Man and Little Boy blast them to Hell."

Considering Touhous not about modern warfare, approx. 97.9% of the cast weren't around during WWII and the Lunarians were on the moon (no duh) and don't give two craps about earth, thats highly irreverent.

Also, since the Lunar Capital is being given everything from the go - if we're counting people like Reisen, whose primary ability was causing people to go insane by looking into her eyes as well as induce hallucinations... yet shes barely mid-tier compared to the other Lunarians, Eirin's a genius in not just medicine but also in finding things like immortality potions as outdated and can more than likely pass out Hourai Elixirs and Ultramarine medicine like candy to the troops as well as seal the giant for a win, Yorihime and Toyohime are high ranking generals with deity summonsing, and various Gods including Tsukuyomi himself also reside somewhere on the moon. More than likely, they'd counter Mutant Squidward over time

LuckyEmile said:
Hmm, wouldn't Yorihime be somewhat capable of comprehending Cthulu eventually due to her ability to quickly learn things. We even saw her do this as she went from not even knowing the SCR exist to being able to participate in some against Gensokyo's 'best', showing it's more than just some hyperbolic WoG. Just throwing that out there.
I remember there's a saying that whoever has more knowledge of Cthulhu will go insane from losing more and more of their grip on reality. But I'm not so sure if she can eventually comprehend Cthulhu or not

Idk why but this thread remind me a fanon story about US army go to war with Lunar Capital after Neil Armstrong and other astronauts get killed xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back