• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker vs. Ichigo Kurosaki (0-1-0)

4-A versions

Speed equal

SBA

Luke:

Ichigo: (@TegamiBachi25)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
What’s stopping Luke from mind haxing ichigo and telling him to **** off back to karakura town? Or just ichigo soul crushing Luke with his reaitsu?

actually, I think it becomes this. Either ichigo stomps or it’s incon as Luke would precog and mind hax ichigo while getting obliterated by soul crush. Pretty sure ichigo stomps due to passive soul crush faster than Luke would go for his hax.

Actually, put me for incon. luke mindfucks ichigo the same time he gets wiped from existence by ichigo’s soul crush

EDIT: wait, this might be a stomp since ichigo wouldn’t even allow luke to sense him with his extra sensory perception since Luke is human while he can likely soul crush Luke

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that Tegami didn't actually vote, just said it was a stomp.

Anyway, I'll throw that Legends force will be low 1-C/4-D. Dunno if that changes anyhing, so it's up to y'all.

You should probably ice this because both verses are getting revised, and if the 1-C Star Wars is imminent, then this match serves no purpose.

Yeah, I changed my mind initially on incon as I thought luke would instantly mind hax ichigo while being obliterated by ichigo soul crush due to precog allowing him to sense danger, looked at ichigo profile resisting extra sense perception, and that pretty much killed Luke instantly since ichigo can just not allow Luke to sense him 😂

Back