• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucina vs Asuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue waifu should beat red waifu.

In all seriousness, Lucina. Her tenacity and experience far outstrips Asuna, and her healing is just as useful in this fight as Asuna's, not to mention that it does damage along with the healing.

I'm going to count the first regen vote and all the ones saying "reasons above" after it....since that counts as a regen vote...which wasn't shot down

24 hours ago, the votes would've been 6 for Asuna (only counting what includes regen....and that's considering "she probably has healing too" counts...despite not even being part of the argument) and a good... 8 for Lucina, still wouldn't be concluded

and now it would be 7-9

and if we count the votes that actually uses regen as their argument whatsoever aside from "probably has healing"

4-8 24 hours ago

and now 5-9

Lucina takes this. She's much more skilled and experienced, has durability ignoring, and can heal herself much faster than Asuna. Asuna's healing magic needs her to stand still chanting the spell, her Regenerationn is slow as hell, and Sword Skills leave the user in an immobilized state after use.

So...

7-10 if we include "probably has healing too" and the "Reasons above" after that

5-10 if we only include the first argument to actually involve healing and the "reasons above" after that

As much as I'm more willing to accept the 5-10 (I mean, come on, "probably has healing", really? Just take a look at the profile)

Either 5-11 or 7-11 as of now

You're being very selective in your votes. Just because someone thinks she's more skilled, doesn't mean his vote is invalid. Im gonna come back to this and count them myself in a few hours.

And if you want, i can add healing to my argument as well.

A character IS more skilled when they have several years of GREATER experience

Experience isn't everything, it just means that saying the character with less experience wins for their experience is invalid

But let's include ALL the votes now, even if their reasons were shot down entirely

8-11

Still in favor of Lucina

IDK how this thread is still going and hasn't been added yet.

But I'm siding with Lucina due to the reasons above.

Seeing there's a 5 vote difference, I don't see a reason to wait, so I'm going ahead and adding the results.

Also @Gojira1234 A good waifu such as Lucina doesn't deserve that...thing as a celebratory image shudders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back