• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer versus Jesmon

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Thaumiel Lucifer versus Jesmon from tri.

Speed is equalized, victory versus death and so on, standard battle assumptions.

Lucifer: 2

Jesmo:

Inconclusive:

Okay so Law sword isn't going to do anything cause Jesus Kun resists

.... And he generally has like Starcross Resistances so

I guess it comes down to one fool punching another fool

True Tabris is > natural laws and Lucifer can force it onto beings unbound by physics.

Physics are

Yeah kinda the same thing as laws

So ugh

Law sword good game I guess?

You can tell I know all of squat about Digimo

I doubt it'd oneshot Jesmon. It'd just hurt like normal, and its effects would still happen. True Tabris' effects are really the important thing here.

I see it going into Lucifer favor here after taking a glance to their profiles in my opinion,the hax i see it greater for Lucifer,has resistances to most of the stuff Jesmon got,not to mention range,stamina,intelligence and all that

Sooo i vote for Lucifer on this one

Back