• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer and Arrowverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinePoint

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
At the moment, we have both the Lucifer verse and the Arrowverse verse.
What seems strange to me is that Lucifer is technically part of the Arrowverse, with the two verse pages even literally sharing characters like Lucifer and God.
Even stranger, is that God is listed as God (Arrowverse) while Lucifer is listed as Lucifer (TV Series), despite their most prominent appearances being from the same show.

Why not just finally merge Lucifer into Arrowverse? If people are only knowledgeable on Lucifer specifically, they can put that in parenthesis I believe.
I suppose it's not technically a show which aired on the CW, but all of these shows were on Netflix together and part of the same canon.

Even if this gets rejected, I'd like to at least ask someone change the picture on the verse page of God to his avatar. His profile doesn't even have the weird clouds anymore, but I'm not confident in my ability not to **** something up.

Because arrow-verse is the name for all shows based off of DC comics not only Lucifer, the wiki uses that kind of format when trying to represent a larger overall franchise with smaller subfranchises inside of it, like for Nasuverse its got it’s own page but so does Stay/night and Zero. It’s formatted like this in many other verses as well, and I don’t see what benefit merging them would bring.

Because arrow-verse is the name for all shows based off of DC comics not only Lucifer, the wiki uses that kind of format when trying to represent a larger overall franchise with smaller subfranchises inside of it, like for Nasuverse its got it’s own page but so does Stay/night and Zero. It’s formatted like this in many other verses as well, and I don’t see what benefit merging them would bring.
Yes, and Lucifer is not only one of those shows but is canon via a direct (albeit brief) crossover.
God specifically has under his Origin Arrowverse (CW), including Lucifer (TV Series)

For consistency sake, isn't it easier to find all these related characters under the same verse page?
As far as I'm aware, the other shows don't have individual verse pages. Lucifer's is kinda short on its own.

I personally things it's better to keep them separate. Like yeah, they are canon to one another through one thing or another, but it also makes it easier to just have people search for various shows and their verse page shows up.

We can always link them at the top to show that they belong together.

I personally things it's better to keep them separate. Like yeah, they are canon to one another through one thing or another, but it also makes it easier to just have people search for various shows and their verse page shows up.

We can always link them at the top to show that they belong together.
Lucifer is linked at the very bottom of the Arrowverse page, and the Arrowverse is linked in the summary of the Lucifer verse.
I wouldn't mind if it was just made more obvious.

Do you know how to edit images? God's image needs to be changed either way.

Lucifer is actually mentioned in the Verse overview of the Arrowverse, but it links to Wikipedia rather than the verse page.

Okay. With those two things updated I can live with the pages staying separate.
Since obviously nobody will object to either, once they're done I suppose this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back