• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum, If you quoted Frontier Kid Lucy, you'd see he speaks as an arrogant ****.

Anyway, alrighty, I thought lucemon as a whole beared the sin.

PaChi2 said:
Hum, If you quoted Frontier Kid Lucy, you'd see he speaks as an arrogant ****.
Anyway, alrighty, I thought lucemon as a whole beared the sin.
Yes, but so is Frieza, heck Frieza even moreso. And unlike Lucy, Frieza doesn't have the advantages.

Lucemon will then immediately try to kill him the moment Frieza wants to kill him. Not only that, Lucemon's joking around is still beating the ever living crap out of you.

I'll only actually vote Lucy once he gets 6, because the it'll be like when Vegeta was the final straw against Cell, with Frieza being Cell, this thread being Gohan, and me being Vegeta.

Now if Cal can give the vote he promised when he gets off of work. Unless he just wants to troll me.

That is

7-8 for Lucy (Me, Reppu, Mugen, Kalt, Fate, Cal, Unite and Zeed)

1 for Freezer (Korudo)

Pretty Unanimous.

Lucy takes this via higher AP and reasons above.

I feel like Digi is WAAAAAAAAAY out of DBs paygrade at this point.

He scales from being>> than a group of 10 Digimon who are above the 150(?) Foe feat, no?

He should be 4-B, scaling from Gohan being stronger than his Mystic Form as a Super Saiyan in RoF.

I think we assumed RoF Frieza was 4-B this whole time without checking files....The OP tricked us. ovo

Dark649 said:
A main point of his argument is that it wasn't in the manga, when the anime doesn't follow the manga.

Another point was that Roshi could take a punch of his. Doesn't really mean much, since Tien was able to deflect a blast from Buutenks with his tri-beam. Plenty of villains don't one-shot their weaker opponents.

Besides that, nothing really disproves Gohan's statement, especially since we've seen Tagoma train with Frieza, who nobody besides Goku and Vegeta could do anything against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back