• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Okay...

Bonus points for the one who knows what they have in common.

Anyway: Digimon Frontier Lucemon Kid (4-B, I believe). Restricted to use ONLY the abilities he showed in that form (cannot use most of his hax) vs First Form Fukkatsu no F frieza.

Speed equalized.

Lucy is in character. Frieza is bloodlusted and given 1 min prep (I dont want him to be oneshoted).

Win by death.

Fight!

Lucemon Child is the one that's 4-B, correct. And Freeza would ultimately stomp, IMO. there's nothing that says base Lucemon can survive in space--Freeza could just BFR if he's pressed, and can't transform for whatever inexplicable reason. Destroying a planet was easy for him even in OG DB/Z.

Frieza and Lucemon share Japanese Voice Actors. Falldown Mode and Frieza both have lipstick like lips and are apart of the most iconic and powerful villains from both franchises.

"there's nothing that says base Lucemon can survive in space"

Someone didn't watch Digimon Frontier. The initial fight was in space. Not only that, Digimon lack vital organs such as lungs and thus do not require air to breath.

Anyway Lucemon wins this via his powerful Sealing and by the fact that he easily dispatched two powerful 4-B's as well. Said 4-B's were so powerful that other 4-B's meant nothing to them. So likely AP advantage.

While I'd love to say "Sealing gg", Isn't the Lucey on this match restricted to only the Falldown Mode skills in Digimon Frontier or something, while not having access to the hax of his other, lower key?

Frontier Falldown = Databook Falldown who is "At least Low 2-C". So the only 4-B here is Kid Lucemon.

I know, but the OP restricted him a lot here. Like, he can't use any of the kid Lucey's abilities if I understood it right and is also restricted to anime stuff only for Falldown Mode.

I don't even know how this match works, truth be told.

@Dragon Well, if this is Kid Lucey and I'm just reading too much into this, then I agree with you, he can Seal Frieza and win this.

Voting Lucey.

Now if PaChi could just fix the OP....

Also to sum up my points

Lucy wins via Sealing and likely higher AP.

So Lucemon has an AP advantage.

Well, good thing he usually toys with the enemies. Question, what can Frieza do to take advantage of Lucy not being serious?

He doesn't have higher AP, even if I do say so myself.

Frieza wins out of my spite for all, Dragon, Fate, and Lucy himself ovo

Shoot him. Not much really since Lucy can just counter with his own attacks, including invisible blasts.

Lucemon could also just pull a Beerus and reflect Frieza's ki attacks back at him.

@Reppu

Isn't that a Falldown Mode ability? (Also just realized invisible eye beams is also a Falldown ability)

@Dragon I thought Falldown Mode Frontier Digimon was 4-B also? Because if he were Low 2-C he'd literally obliterate the digidestined with flicking his hand. I mean, AncientGreymon and co took a Paradise Lost to the head.

Alright, then. Just edited the OP to make it Kid Lucey vs Frieza. Tho now they dont share voice actor. Sad. Also, I made it so victory is achieved via Death.

No sealing allowed, ovo.

Well, luckily Lucemon still has the AP advantage and can counter Frieza hard. Death beam counter by Eye Beams. Death Ball by Grand Cross. Telekinesis by Mind Control. And if need be he can go back to the Dark Area and spam energy attacks from there.

Lucemon energy

I was about to say that Lucemon doesn't have the AP advantage again, but then I realized that Digimon actually had calc supporting the tier instead of being baseline.

Can't Lucey do the same to Frieza that he did against Cherubimon by making him do his bidding, then simply kill Frieza while he's helplessly under his control?

I mean, he did the feat while recovering from being defeated and still sealed.

Kid Lucy: 1

Frieza: 0

@Fate Frontier Lucey doesnt Mindhax inbattle in character. He just wishes to destroy anyone who opposes him.

Yeah, I'll be voting Lucey anyways too for the reasons already given. Lucey also merges with Frieza, absorbing his voice.

This thread reminds me of the comment "Oh my god Lucemon evolves to Friezamon!!" I once saw in some Youtube video, due to his change in VA.

@Cal Also remember that it took 10 other Digimon above the general Mega Digimon tier to just seal him. And I should also stress that he killed all but two of them. He also easily dispatched the two Royal Knights who fodderized Aldamon who is a Mega above most other Megas. And also remember that the power of the 3 Great Angels combined are equal to him.

Lucemon is just better in all around versatility on top of his power advantage. Then there's his mind control and less arrogant mindset.

Evil angel takes this.

>Lucemon

>Sin of Pride

>Less arrogant than someone.

Also, Repp, Frieza is bloodlusted while Lucy is in char.

Kid Lucemon is not the Sin of Pride as of yet. He only becomes a Demon Lord when he becomes Falldown Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back