• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon Downgrade

I mean, while the Entei movie was arguably the best movie in the franchise, that would've been sooo much better.

Don't worry, if he does that, I will make sure Arceus and Mewtwo become Street level and their only abilitiy being Superhuman Physical Characteristcs and Flight. ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Don't worry, if he does that, I will make sure Arceus and Mewtwo become Street level and their only abilitiy being Superhuman Physical Characteristcs and Flight. ovo
Im not stopping you ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Mr John West said:
I never found the digimon to be as powerful as shown as the profiles. And most of the time data book kinda debunk their levels of power. The game versions are powerful but the anime versions aren't anywhere near from what I had been watching over the years
You clearly haven't been reading our blogs then. We have blogs with multiple feats. Most none Multiversal feats come from the anime. Multiversal feats are present in Digimon Adventure, 02, Tamers, Frontier, Savers and Xros Wars. If you disagree with stats make a thread. You can't just get your sources from watching the anime. Digimon is a collective verse that literally has multiple references and resources that you actually have to look at and evaluate. It's not just one set of canon. This is an issue many people have when discussing Digimon. Not to mention the whole dub vs sub fiasco. Regarding Databooks. The databooks are merely scientific observations or lore. For example Minervamon X being able to cut a mountain is simply an observation and such a low end feat compared to her literally being compared to the Royal Knights. Imperialdramon destroying a planet is simply an observation, not the absolute limit of his power. Why? Because, other feats and scaling make that feat a simple low end feat that happened during an observation. Far different than an Ultimare level absorbing a Galaxy-sized Black Hole or another Ultimate level literally creating and maintaining a larger than Galaxy Sized realm. Not to mention the countless Network feats. Simply destroying a Network is an "At least 2-A" feat, just so you know. We can list the Multiversal Anime feats alone. And then the game ones.
Regardless, on topic. Yes, those should go. Nowadays it is redundant.
Whenever their is a digimon thread I should debate on the topic, very questionable most of the feats

Digmon probably has some of the least debatable ratings considering how well justified all of it is due to all the blogs.

Back