• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low tier scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguments regarding the scaling of Kengan characters will be placed here. I did this as a separate thread so that the moderators could evaluate the arguments based on facts and data and without being distracted by the comments that were in the previous thread.

I have already written above that the topic was created purely for our arguments, so that the moderators could objectively evaluate both options.
Without your "goofy ass" and similar comments above.

I'm not debating you in an entirely separate thread, so, moderators just gonna have to deal with my arguments being in the old thread lmao.

I have already written above that the topic was created purely for our arguments, so that the moderators could objectively evaluate both options.
Without your "goofy ass" and similar comments above.

The moderators do just fine sorting through everything. Most have been doing it for months to years.

What do you want to do here, Nik? You can respond in private if you prefer.

Regardless of what Nik "wants" I'm just gonna debate in the original thread anyway, so his opinion is irrelevant because nobody is going to use this thread.

It seems like Nik feels that there have been quite a lot of toxic or disparaging comments in the old thread, and he created this one with the intention that everybody should list their arguments in a more calm and respectful manner.

@Mr._Bambu @Qawsedf234 @DarkDragonMedeus @Celestial_Pegasus

Would any of you be willing to give input regarding how we should handle this entire situation, not just regarding this thread in itself?

This a
LOW
TIER
GOD
Thread now.

Your account is NOTHING. You serve ZERO debates. You should de-activate NOW! And give somebody else a piece of that CRT oxygen, and indexing layer, that's covered up so we can make this wiki and forum a better place. But what do you even do? Hornypost? BAN yourself, I mean that with a hundred smurfs, with a thousand smurfs.

Can somebody here list to the original thread for this topic?

This a
LOW
TIER
GOD
Thread now.

Your account is NOTHING. You serve ZERO debates. You should de-activate NOW! And give somebody else a piece of that CRT oxygen, and indexing layer, that's covered up so we can make this wiki and forum a better place. But what do you even do? Hornypost? BAN yourself, I mean that with a hundred smurfs, with a thousand smurfs.
Don't be rude in this manner. It is borderline bullying. Consider this as a warning.

It seems like Nik feels that there have been quite a lot of toxic or disparaging comments in the old thread, and he created this one with the intention that everybody should list their arguments in a more calm and respectful manner.
I planned to do so in the old thread, as I was asked and am in progress of creating an argument for which staff can evaluate based on old posts. I see no reason why a new thread has to be created for me to do so.

Regardless of what Nik "wants" I'm just gonna debate in the original thread anyway, so his opinion is irrelevant because nobody is going to use this thread.

What is your problem? Is it difficult for you to express your opinion without sarcastic comments? Do you think that a clean thread where there are no sarcastic comments does not give you advantages? Because otherwise I really don't understand why we can't discuss this here

Okay. Please link to that thread here then. I suppose that this one is redundant.

I really don't like bullying though. Our members should not be mean to Nik in any unwarranted manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back