• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-B Akasha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Akasha seems to be rated Low 1-B for transcending the Fate Multiverse. While it's fine and dandy that it does, the page has no reasoning as to why the Multiverse could have 11D like ours do. AFAIK, we can't just assume it does without proof.

So I'm more or less asking for the reasons (And it should be added to the profile anyway)

I dunno why it's Low 1-B either.

Mmh..Well do you know anyone that has knowledge about Fate's higher dimensional cosmology enough to tell the reasoning of the tiering?

Well, it appears to just be like that through the assumption of it being similar to our multiverse.

Then it doesn't seem right to me. We could have nearly any multiverse bust be High 1-C with that assumption. Is there at least anything like the verse following strings theory and stuff? If so that should probably be mentioned instead of just "it's possible that it has 11 dimensions"

I'm not the best person to ask about that, since i never played the VNs, but i don't think that was ever mentioned anywhere.

I don't believe it was either.

Well...the only things related to Akasha as far as i can remember are that:

While it has been mentioned to be at least 6-dimensional space (Avalon), 7-dimensional (Throne of Heroes) and higher is Akasha. So 8-dimensional.

The "problem" with this is that Akasha is said to transcend all theories and all dimensions...there is no mention (as far as i remember) about its limits or the limits of the multiverse.

So, i'm not sure.

Well all theories would include 26 or Infinite dimensions, but this seems very NLF-y to me to scale Akasha to all of the possible theories.

So from what I can tell, "1-C, possibly far higher" would be the best possible solution. Or "1-C to High 1-B/1-A". But I'm not too knowledgable on the verse.

Well. I'm not too sure.

I mean, Akasha is and maybe is going to be the only Tier 1 profile that i'm related.

If someone with experience about this knows should be helpful.

Let's say: If X character is a 6, 7 or 8-dimensional being, should be fine to speculate saying: "possible High Complex Multiverse level" if the amount of dimensions isn't known?

Maybe ask someone like Azathot about it.

Well in my opinion, i don't think we can speculate that way, but asking Azzy seems like the best course of action here.

1-C, possibly far higher seems fine to me.

"Low Complex Multiverse level (transcends the Nasu multiverse which is at least 7-D), possibly Hyperverse level (was stated to transcend all theories and dimensions, which may include the 26 dimensions of Bosonic string theory)"

How that sounds?

Pretty sure that "all theories" would include Hilbert Space. I still prefer "possibly far higher"

^ Which is why I prefer "possibly far higher" than putting any solid tiering. It denote that it could be higher but we don't know shit to add a tier.

I'm also in agreement to that... I'd really like to say due to conceptual destruction and her inherent abilities she might even reach the scale of tier 0 or atleast 1-A.

Sorry for reviving the old thread, but Akasha's page still hasn't been updated. It also has some grammar problems.

Also, where does it say that the Throne of Heroes is 7D? Or is it just scaling from Avalon somehow?

Xbon said:
I'm also in agreement to that... I'd really like to say due to conceptual destruction and her inherent abilities she might even reach the scale of tier 0 or atleast 1-A.
I can agree with that aswell.

Nope, that's absurd and unsupported by canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back