• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lordgenome Upgrade

Simon's Profile is a hecking mess right now and I really dunno who thought it was a good idea to make those changes without any CRT

But yeah this is fine

And I wasn't invited and that makes me a bit annoyed

Link?

However it is thus a memory and I can't find it in the Gurren Lagann category

Gimme a mo'

So literally based on one statement we decided to completely alter a profile

Seems legit

And making the profile as it looks now is rushed and generally doesn't look as good as it should

I could open it for editing if you guys wish it; you guys would just have to tell me when you are done

Not yet.

I should probably get an alternative to what we have now organized together so that I don't just make a slightly better version of what we currently have.

DMUA said:
Not yet.
I should probably get an alternative to what we have now organized together so that I don't just make a slightly better version of what we currently have.
Then, what needs to be changed,@DMUA?

Just

Wait for me to get time to get my stuff together

User:DMUA/Sandbox

Basically, changing the keys to be based on all his gear instead of only some, and getting rid of a ton of unnecessary clutter in feats, pictures and gallaries.

Not done at all, but I've started.

Back