• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord of the Town (Low 7-C to High 7-C Toutnament) (SPOTS FULL)

Hello FC/OC people!

As many are aware from the discord, I have created a town level tournament, with round one concluding here (Subsequent rounds will be edited too)

The rules are as follows:

No time hax, plot hax, fate hax etc. (powers which can completely override a battle.)

Regeneration is allowed to range from Low to Mid, no higher is permitted.

The characters must possess an attack potency between one kiloton and one megaton (Low 7-C - High 7-C)

The characters must not have incredibly powerful hax (to be judged case-by-case)

Three characters is the maximum submission

Only one character may be a VSBW profile (This is an OC tournament)

16 characters is the maximum of the tournament, 12 have been selected

High 7-C Specifics:

No passives (i.e abilities that damage over time)
No stat reductions

The 16 (In order of AP scaling):

1. Momo (High 7-C+) (Awakened)
2. Jeffery (High 7-C) (Part 4-5)
3. Luksein (High 7-C) (Pre-Night Demon)
4. Rancour (High 7-C) (The Ring)
5. Sparkie (High 7-C) (Part 2&3)
6. Stirlat Gorestroker (High 7-C) (Unlocked Gorestroke)
7. The Fallen Elf Generals (7-C) (With the Keys)
8. Emperor Xuanye (7-C) (Red Lane)
9. Fen (High 7-C+) (Post Svectral Absorption)
10. Hjalmarr Ellansson (7-C) (The Unyielding Thunder-Guard)
11. Colton (Base)
12. Blake Belladonna (7-C) (Post-Haven)
13. Nora (7-C) (400%)
14. The Nameless King (Low 7-C) (Banana)
15. Ruby Rose (Low 7-C) (Post-Haven)

16. Glitch Man (Low 7-C) (The Other Heroes Arc)

The Bracket

Last edited:
Can you add Yang?

Can you add Yang?

Sorry man I can't, all spots have been filled

So, I looked ahead at Momo's page and... Their 7-C feat is just outright incorrect

What do I mean by that? Well, they use a 3.75 magnitude earthquake... and also, total seismic energy.

Total Seismic energy isn't just the shaking rippling out from the center of the impact, that's what Radiated Waves are for. Total Seismic Energy covers the tectonic plates themselves moving, which isn't the impression I get from two people charging at one another

I dunno what's to be done with that information, but it is information

So, I looked ahead at Momo's page and... Their 7-C feat is just outright incorrect

What do I mean by that? Well, they use a 3.75 magnitude earthquake... and also, total seismic energy.

Total Seismic energy isn't just the shaking rippling out from the center of the impact, that's what Radiated Waves are for. Total Seismic Energy covers the tectonic plates themselves moving, which isn't the impression I get from two people charging at one another

I dunno what's to be done with that information, but it is information
Yeah I didn't really know how to calc that feat but there are other feats that would scale to town and after the subsequent Ardour's Sparks he would get to the Large Town Level regardless.

The Spectral Flame scaled to mid Large Town, and nearly killed Hjalmarr, Momo was able to fatally wound Hjalmarr in that same area so he kinda just scales to At least Town off of that due to mortally wounding boosted Hjalmarr twice

Do what you did but use Radiated waves. This gets a much lower result, but it's calculable

Not finding anything besides the High 7-C feat, but that's something you can fill in, I suppose
Sorry I haven't calced the other feats at this point since the Ardour's Sparks happened, however via scaling somewhat relatively to the Spectral Flame Momo and Rancour likely get to Town at least, as harming Hjalmarr would require at least town level power per hit

Back