• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not a joke, I am truly sorry for making this but I could not resist making this thread.

Late Game Joker is used

Lord English at full power

Speed is equalized just in case.

I really REALLY hope this isn't a stomp

qQrQ2Bk.png

and it begins...

The Trickster:

HE'S ALREADY HERE:

Inconclusive (how?):

Last edited:
oh right, because Joker has a ton of hax... Right... Okay...

Well, can Joker affect someone with Type 5 Acausality, or Plot Manipulation? If not, I don't see how this is a stomp.
Rule no 1 for 1-A matches, hax is (Mostly) meaningless it's all about the cosmology and layers. Since Ren/Akira is on a higher layer than Lord English he auto wins by default.

I know it sounds mad but that's just how it is and yet more proof everything above High 1-C is nonsense.

Rule no 1 for 1-A matches, hax is (Mostly) meaningless it's all about the cosmology and layers. Since Ren/Akira is on a higher layer than Lord English he auto wins by default.

I know it sounds mad but that's just how it is and yet more proof everything above High 1-C is nonsense.
that... Actually makes no sense...

no wonder these matches don't get added to profiles. It's so controversial and almost goes nowhere.

Last edited:
oh right, because Joker has a ton of hax... Right... Okay...
No. Because independant of it being 1 or 2 layers it already is impossible to win for a lower being unless they have smurf hax of some sort that makes it fair, since in AP Joker simply, snaps gg and LE is dead, DEAD.
Well, can Joker affect someone with Type 5 Acausality, or Plot Manipulation? If not, I don't see how this is a stomp.
AP stomp gg. In theory Plot manip(glorified fate man-) can affect Joker since he doesn't has HDE but it doesn't matter, Plot Manip is mostly inducing PIS or controlling events/changing the youness and no actual way to kill Joker at all, there simply is no event where he can lose to LE. Acausa 5 would be trascending the causality system of his cosmology while put in front of an even bigger causality system is meh.
also this which I said somewhere else
Lord English:
Immortality and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 8. As a "supreme villain", he can't be stopped from coming into being, nor can he be made dead until Paradox Space allows it. His influence make so that he can also only be truly killed if every point in his existence is "validated", otherwise it will lead to a conceptual unraveling where everything will be "retroactively discredited") Passive Fate, Probability, Causality and Plot Manipulation (Has a passive control over the forces of inevitability, which make in sort that all outcomes, possibilities, and causality will answer him, to the point of being able to control everything that happens and can happen, even retroactively, to the point of also being protected by the influence of his future selves who mastered these forces) Acausality (Type 5. Isn't bound by the infinite hierarchy of meta-rivers, which are litteral fates, causality and plots)
Cognition:
Via cognition: Immortality Negation (Types 1, 2, 4, 8, and 9), and Acausality Negation: (Types 1, and 4): Just as they are able to grant powers to these Gods, the collective disbelief of these Gods can strip of them or their immortality and acausality. Resistance to Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation (as the Trickster, Ren is unaffected by the predetermined fates that exist within the Megaten, which binds even Type 4 Acausals), Time Manipulation (is able to move in stopped time), RESISTANCE to Cognition (the Phantom Thieves' wills of rebellion serve as protection against the effects of Cognition).
Literally hard counters
Don't do 1-A matches.

Don't do 1-A matches.

and that's what I learned today!

Never do 1-A matches, they are the stupidest things to ever exist and should never have existed to begin with, matter of fact, none of it makes sense to begin with! thanks for watching this episode of Power Scaling being confusing, good night.

in other words, this is my way of saying close the thread and move on with your lives, pretend it never existed.

wish Joker had a 2-A key but that will likely never happen.

Last edited:
I was asked to close this thread by Foxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back