• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No vegeta can create a orb which he can thrown in the air and that orb mimics the waves of the moon which allows him to turn into a great ape

When has he demonstrated this?

It doesn't seem very likely of him to resort to such a tactic, considering he normally relies on his other skills.

Talonmask said:
When has he demonstrated this?

It doesn't seem very likely of him to resort to such a tactic, considering he normally relies on his other skills.
When he turned Great Ape in the fight against Goku, he created an artificial moon to do it, it multiplied his power by 10 and completely outmatched Goku.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta is completely willing to use Oozaru if he gets outmatched or disgraced. And yes, he can make a fake moon orb thing to do so - he did so in the Saiyan Saga after Piccolo destroyed the moon.

Then I suppose Vegeta will be able to win this because while Boros has regen, Vegeta's attacks are likely to overcome that and with the use of Oozaru, he'll outclass Boros in AP as well.

Talonmask said:
Then I suppose Vegeta will be able to win this because while Boros has regen, Vegeta's attacks are likely to overcome that and with the use of Oozaru, he'll outclass Boros in AP as well.
http://www.***********.net/dragon-ball/232/2

Here is his artifical moon being demonstrated, and I agree with your assessment.

i'm going to have to give this one to boros. Super sayan saga Vegeta is pretty strong but not planet level as boros has. (his roaring star cannon is said to be able to destroy a planet)

Not to mention his Regenerationn abilities are insane. any hit vegeta puts on him, he can regenerate perfectly so long as the marble inside his body stays intact. Which we could assume would be quite easy. it took a "multi contental" blow through his "planet busting" beam to actually kill him.

Not to mention. Vegeta cant survive in space. granted he takes a knee that sends him there like he did saitama. I think this would be over quickly. and assuming there is no moon. (DBZ universe eath as piccalo blew it up before vegeta even came in) he has no where to land if he does get knocked into space so he has to counter his momentum and fly back making it that much harder to survive.

Simply, boros wins off regen and much better feats of AP.

Typhlosion130 said:
i'm going to have to give this one to boros. Super sayan saga Vegeta is pretty strong but not planet level as boros has. (his roaring star cannon is said to be able to destroy a planet)
Not to mention his Regenerationn abilities are insane. any hit vegeta puts on him, he can regenerate perfectly so long as the marble inside his body stays intact. Which we could assume would be quite easy. it took a "multi contental" blow through his "planet busting" beam to actually kill him.

Not to mention. Vegeta cant survive in space. granted he takes a knee that sends him there like he did saitama. I think this would be over quickly. and assuming there is no moon. (DBZ universe eath as piccalo blew it up before vegeta even came in) he has no where to land if he does get knocked into space so he has to counter his momentum and fly back making it that much harder to survive.

Vegeta IS planet level; please check his profile.

His marble was disintigrated by his own attack , which is planet level. Vegeta is also planet level, meaning he could do the same. Not to mention Vegeta is 10 times stronger with his Oozaru transformation.

There is no specific plane in which they are fighting. So we can assume that it's in an area where both can function. So a place with oxygen. Nowhere did anyone say they were fighting on DBZ's Earth. Also, Vegeta could easily just hold his breath(like Saitama did) and fly back.

Vegeta's ap is at least equal to Boros, and WAY better in his Oozaru form. He has better Striking Strength and better durability. Vegeta takes this High-diff without transforming, and mid-diff in Oozaru form.

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
Vegeta.
While Boros is planetary from the guides, Vegeta casually busted a planet of unknown size on the way to earth. His Galick Gun multiplier (ki moves increase power level, which is shown with Goku vs Raditz), has him at slightly higher end Planet Level. Then there's the Oozaru form.

So gonna say Vegeta mid diff
though that isn't canon

the casually busting a planet bit

Typhlosion130 said:

Said to be able to but it didn't, Vegeta claimed to be able to destroy earth too......Also you underestime Vegeta's speed at attacking, he was speed blitzing Goku, till he used Kaioken x3. Also Vegeta is a long range fighter as well, and has access to energy, that vaporizes, remember what they did to Buu, who is on an entirely different class of Regenerationn then Boros.

Plus Saitama is limited to brute strength and that limits him, not to mention he can't fly while Vegeta can.to be fair though Boros can only wipe the face off a planet, Nappa did that quite easily, and look what happened to him. Vegeta has better combat abilities, and as a last resort his Great Ape form. Actually Saiyans can breathe in Space, Bardock and Goku were both in space, Bardock is in Space in one manga panel in a flashback so....Also Vegeta was able to stop himself from going into space when Goku used the x4 Kaioken Kamehameha against his Galick Gun, sure that has more force then Boros' kick does. Also who said this is taking place in Z's world, maybe in this time Piccolo never blew up the moon or it could be on a random planet.

Vegeta takes this with mid difficulty he keeps his distance and just blasts him to bits, and if worse comes to worst he uses a Power Ball to turn into an Oozaru and uses the Garlic Fire Mouth Beam on him

Promestein said:
Saiyan Saga Vegeta is completely willing to use Oozaru if he gets outmatched or disgraced. And yes, he can make a fake moon orb thing to do so - he did so in the Saiyan Saga after Piccolo destroyed the moon.
Vegeta is capable of it but that doesn't matter, he can't use his ape form in this fight unless he starts in it. That would be functionally equivilent to letting him go super saiyan or whatever to help him win the fight because he needs more stats. Either you start him in his powered up form or he doesn't get it.

Again. boros wins on feat of his full body instant Regenerationn. Any damage Vegeta deals in this fight can easily be instantly offset via boros' Regenerationn abilities. and simply out lasting vegeta's durability.

Typhlosion130 said:
Again. boros wins on feat of his full body instant Regenerationn. Any damage Vegeta deals in this fight can easily be instantly offset via boros' Regenerationn abilities. and simply out lasting vegeta's durability.
Even when he is reduced to dust? Vegeta has this due to Oozaru.

@Sword When has it been against the rules for Vegeta to transform? The OP has said nothing of the sort. This transformation is what gives vegeta an edge... It isn't a stomp. Stop taking away Vegeta's advantages just so a character you want to win can win. Only time that should be done is when a match is unfair. In this case both are still 5-B...

Why is this still opened, it's been added for a while now and even a re count won't help as Vegeta still has almost 10 more votes than Boros.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Typhlosion130 said:
Even when he is reduced to dust? Vegeta has this due to Oozaru.
He regenerates directly back to full from a bloddy mess before all his bits even land on the ground from a series of puches from saitama. and immedietly gives counter attack.

^Fanbase does not matter here. We only take legit arguments. If you have a problem report it. Admins and other members will only side with whose stats and arsenal beats the other. Bias is irrelevant.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
^Fanbase does not matter here. We only take legit arguments. If you have a problem report it. Admins and other members will only side with whose stats and arsenal beats the other. Bias is irrelevant.
And I understand that but I feel that it may hold some power in people's final decicions in a close fight. but honestly I'll just let this go.

Typhlosion130 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
If you disagree report it for a redo.
I would but its a bit hard to bring up a valid argument on the small ammount of info we have on Boros and the huge fan base of DBZ.
Riiiiight and OPM doesn't have a lot of fans and people who overestimate Saitama, get outta here with that. From what I saw Boros had nothing that puts him over the edge of Vegeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back