• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros VS King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)

Ghidorah absorbs an electrical grid and yeets Kong to oblivion, doesn't help regen helps immensely with the axe.

....I'm not sure what I was reading right there....

But doesn't Ghidorah one shit in that case?

Boros shouldn't be 6-C, he survived a punch from Saitama, and a Punch from Saitama was enough to destroy a meteor that is rated as 6-B

We don't scale anything to Saitama and we had a whole ass discussion about that. No one scales to Saitama

The current consensus is that Boros should not scale to the meteor as they are both different types of threats, despite Boros being an above dragon, that may change in the future as people are opposed to that argument.

The current consensus is that Boros should not scale to the meteor as they are both different types of threats, despite Boros being an above dragon, that may change in the future as people are opposed to that argument.
why not? Boros literally survived a punch, the Meteor didnt, which put Boros above the Meteor

Because Saitama is way too inconsistent as to how much power he holds he fights his opponents, and his power does vary greatly.

Yeah Ghidorah could easily overpower Boros in his base but I think that could turn if Boros enter his meteoric burst form. The question is how would the fight fair if they both went into their High 6-A keys?

How? Ghidorah is only High 6-A due enviromental destruction

Also, don't call me dumb huh
On this wiki of bias and stupid, sure, but that's not an argument. Boros wins because he's stupidly high into High 6-A and much faster. Ghidorah is High 6-A but pretty low into it. "Environmental destruction" also isn't a thing. Ghidorah creates storms through AP, very blatantly his biolelectricity and muscles

Dumb argument=/=dumb person. Why would you ever take it that way?

On this wiki of bias and stupid, sure, but that's not an argument. Boros wins because he's stupidly high into High 6-A and much faster. Ghidorah is High 6-A but pretty low into it. "Environmental destruction" also isn't a thing. Ghidorah creates storms through AP, very blatantly his biolelectricity and muscles
I know, I was the ones who said that Ghidorah would scale to it due creating it just by moving his wings, but I dont command the wiki and it was decided that it was only due enviromental manipulation, you don't need to blame me due the wiki problems
Dumb argument=/=dumb person. Why would you ever take it that way?
language problems, maybe

I know, I was the ones who said that Ghidorah would scale to it due creating it just by moving his wings, but I dont command the wiki and it was decided that it was only due enviromental manipulation, you don't need to blame me due the wiki problems

language problems, maybe
Which is nonsensical.

Apologies.

But yeah none of this match works. Anything above MHS is super questionable for MV characters and Boros' rating shifts all the time.

Back