• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros Downgrade

Why are Lord Boros attack potency stats so freaking high? His attack potency is higher than nearly all of the Naruto and Bleach cast. Why are both his anime and manga statements being accepted when he hasn't shown any feats putting him close to planet lvl?

Boros is considered a Dragon lvl threat which is a threat to multiple cities

Boros' Profile

Disaster levels

He hasn't shown anything that would put him above country destruction.

I do not see how statements from Obito and Toneri are not accepted (or listed in their attack potency) when they both made similar claims to Boros with both having better feats overall (consistency). He is on par with Kaguya (who by the way is listed as planet lvl when she should be far higher going by feats however placing her any higher is considered inconsistent and frowned upon on this site). It just seems hypocritical.

Why the special treatment with Lord Boros?

Well there is a scan of the planet which puts the cities as massive fractions of the Earth.

First of all Boros stats have nothing to do with naruto and bleach.The anime and manga feats are accepted because the creater ONE has worked on them and there havent been any major contradictions so far.Also If you researched you would know ONE said boros was above a dragon level threat.

Celestial Pegasus said:
First of all Boros stats have nothing to do with naruto and bleach.The anime and manga feats are accepted because the creater ONE has worked on them and there havent been any major contradictions so far.Also If you researched you would know ONE said boros was above a dragon level threat.
Naruto, Bleach, and Boros' stats are relevant to the point I am making. He has no feats that put him anywhere near planet lvl though :/ I also keep hearing ONE said Saitama's serious punch equals half the force of the big bang. Why would I bother looking for rumors?

The point is he has no feats that make him planet lvl. Not just one statement but two of his statements are accepted.

The difference is that that particular statement doesn't actually exist, whereas Boros' statement does.

TheMozart said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Naruto, Bleach, and Boros' stats are relevant to the point I am making. He has no feats that put him anywhere near planet lvl though :/ I also keep hearing ONE said Saitama's serious punch equals half the force of the big bang. Why would I bother looking for rumors?
The point is he has no feats that make him planet lvl. Not just one statement but two of his statements are accepted.
The big bang punch statement doesnt exist while the boros being above dragon level does a simply google search of ONE interviews will show you what exist and what doesnt.

Aparajita said:
TheMozart said:
From what i've seen, the community takes special liking to Saitama and the OPM series in general.
Other than that, i have no idea.
Are you joking? This community ***** on OPM so hard, that they said he'll lose to a powerpuff girl.

CaskLock said:
Aparajita said:
TheMozart said:
From what i've seen, the community takes special liking to Saitama and the OPM series in general.
Are you joking? This community ***** on OPM so hard, that they said he'll lose to a powerpuff girl.
Said powerpuff girl is Small Planet level and FTL.

Yes he has no planet level feat.That why his profile says '''probably planet level'''.Not '''planet leve'''l.His profile says boros being planet level is possible.That's all.

Celestial Pegasus said:
TheMozart said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
The big bang punch statement doesnt exist while the boros being above dragon level does a simply google search of ONE interviews will show you what exist and what doesnt.
How does this support Boros being mutli continent or planet though? That would only put him above multi city. You seem to be missin the point.

NotEvenHuman said:
CaskLock said:
Aparajita said:
TheMozart said:
Pretty sure saitama's the same level, and he created infinite after images in the comic. And a good portion of people in the thread were voting blossom for ***** and giggles.

But bottomline, this community doesn't like OPM

CaskLock said:
Pretty sure saitama's the same level, and he created infinite after images in the comic. And a good portion of people in the thread were voting blossom for ***** and giggles.

Infinite after images?

Obviously you havent seen the amount of supporters

SomebodyStupid said:
Obviously you havent seen the amount of supporters
Most of them being admins.

@Cask, Saitama loses to blossom because of the Frost Breath calc that puts it at Absolute Zero, something he has no response to.

Basilisk1995 said:
Yo,Mozart Look at this .This is solid Multi-Continent level feat for Boros and Saitama.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Saitama_Splits_the_Atmosphere
It's a solid feat for Saitama. Unless you're implying that Boros can only achieve Multi-Cont. with the help of Saitama. The way I see it. The two small streaks on the left is from Saitama spliting Boros' attack while the large clearing of the atmosphere on the right is from Saitama's punch.

In other words, the left side is the result of Boros and the right side is the result of Saitama's power.

CaskLock said:
NotEvenHuman said:
CaskLock said:
Aparajita said:
TheMozart said:
Yeah, no. Saitama is currently Sub-Relativistic+. Not even close to FTL, sorry. Were they? I'm gonna admit, i didn't read the thread.

If Saitama losing to an opponent that is equal with him in AP and Durability and is many, many times faster is what makes you think the community dislikes OPM, you have to check the list of supporters.

TheMozart said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
TheMozart said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
How does this support Boros being mutli continent or planet though? That would only put him above multi city. You seem to be missin the point.
Look at what Basilisk1995 posted they are calc at being multi-continet level from the cloud splitting feat

TheMozart said:
Why are Lord Boros attack potency stats so freaking high? His attack potency is higher than nearly all of the Naruto and Bleach cast. Why are both his anime and manga statements being accepted when he hasn't shown any feats putting him close to planet lvl?
Well

Your first couple of sentences make your motive plain to see :maybe

His "possibly planet level" or whatever shit is unsupported (razing? I can buy it from his/Saitama's feats. Planet level is yet to be supported in OPM at all), but you must have missed the part where he was doing more damage to his own ship than Saitama's fairly casual moon jump and was eating blows from Saitama with comparable power.

Even technically survived Saitama's "Serious Punch" in the Meruem "survived the Rose Bomb" way from HxH.

Shockingly, that still counts as a durability feat given the matter than composes his body wasn't totally reduced to vapor.~

CaskLock said:

After images don't equate to Faster Than Light

Hell, if they wanted to portray super speed, instead of after images (which... aren't those mostly a thing due long exposure cameras?), they should be going for more of "person with super speed frame skips everywhere"

After images themselves aren't even quantifiable in terms of speed to my knowledge, let alone an accurate portrayal of how one with super speed would look to us or them

ChaosTheory123 said:
Hell, if they wanted to portray super speed, instead of after images (which... aren't those mostly a thing due long exposure cameras?), they should be going for more of "person with super speed frame skips everywhere"

After images themselves aren't even quantifiable in terms of speed to my knowledge, let alone an accurate portrayal of how one with super speed would look to us or them
I agree that producing infinite after images isn't the most efficient way to demonstrate FTL speed. But the comics have that trope: making you unsure of whether it's really true. Just look at all the times we have to rely on word of mouth and other fallible sources. It basically outright said they weren't gonna ascribe power levels to characters in the comic where child emperor tried to make a power-reading device.

Maybe it's to distinguish it from the "power levels" of other shows, maybe it's to emphasize how everyone in the opm universe doesn't think Saitama is actually that powerful, idk.

But I digress. I think it depends on how you intepret "infinite after images". If you want to say it means "a lot of after images", you're completely correct. But if it is a potential infinite amount of after images (I'm guessing it's not actual infinite, cuz it's in a finite space) , then I think saitama's FTL.

I do not particularly have an opinion about this matter, but as far as I know we neither try to actively favour or disfavour OPM. We simply do not subscribe to the No Limit Fallacy of the character without considerable proof.

The calc for the shockwave of Boros' attack (which has been calced by many people, including some of our calc group) is continent+ to multi-continent, so there's that. The planet level thing is only a possibility, and is listed as such on his profile. It is not 100% verified, but at the same time, we have no reason to doubt it or consider it as Boros bluffing since the only character in the series who is stronger than him so far is Saitama, who's upper limits we don't know. It's not like Boros made some sort of claim such as "I'm going to wipe out your solar system", which would be incredibly out of place with the rest of the series.

Saitama being in Vs Battles is meaningless, as he is literally the embodiment of the No Limits Fallacy because he broke all of his limiters in the Webcomic.

AsuraDestructor said:
Saitama being in Vs Battles is meaningless, as he is literally the embodiment of the No Limits Fallacy because he broke all of his limiters in the Webcomic.
Dude you're asking to get banned. Please drop this. It's annoying

This wiki was actually quite fair to Boros. It's the fans who decided that the "possibility" translates to "definitely" and the rest of us simply says "sure, why not" when debating but in the end it's a statement that is impossible to prove.

@Faisal: For pointing out what has been stated in the Original Webcomic can get me banned?

That seems totalitarian, don't you think.

I specified Saitama.

I never said his Rogues gallery can't be put in VS. matches.

AsuraDestructor said:
@Faisal: For pointing out what has been stated in the Original Webcomic can get me banned?
That seems totalitarian, don't you think.

I specified Saitama.

I never said his Rogues gallery can't be put in VS. matches.
Saying stuff like saitama is limitless will get you banned.We have already gone through this many times and at this time its almost a bit irritating to see those comments.Saitama isnt limitless yes he broke his limiter but we dont know what his limit is so we cant assume he has none.And as i have said many times the very basis of a vs match up is to use feats displayed by characters to determine a winner the best saitama has puts him at planet level and even if he is limitless that logic only applies to his own universe so we cant use that when pitting him against a character from another universe because it doesnt follow the rules of the opm universe.In short saitama isnt limitless until he has demonstrated himself to be so and we arent gonna entertain those ideas.

The Everlasting said:
The difference is that that particular statement doesn't actually exist, whereas Boros' statement does.
... Obito said that Hagoromo used the Sword of Nunoboko to create the world, Obito then said he would destroy the world with the same sword. Although, i do agree this is likely hyperbole.

Back