• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Aizen vs Akatsuki

Round 1 Aizen vs 1 at a time

Round 2 Aizen vs all at the same time

And yes its the obito when he at his strongest

A4....
Akatsuki

R1 are nearly the same considering that Aizen stomps basically all the akatsukis in base

The only with chances are Itachi (mind raping genjutsus) deidara with C4 and Obito

About Obito vs Aizen (i made a thread for upgrade Obito via powerscaling from Madara) but even now Obito can beat Aizen

you guys do know Aizen is stronger then Obito just look at there stats and that's Aizen seal power so he is much stronger.

obito 6-B

Attack Potency Country level

Speed Massively Hypersonic+

Durability Country level

Aizen 6-A

Attack Potency Continent level

Durability Continent level

Attack Potency: Continent level via power-scaling (Given that they had the same power source, he should not have been too much weaker than Madara, and his power is supposedly close to Rikudo Sennin who created the moon at his death-bed) with at least Country level Environmental Destructive Capacity (Can summon the God Tree which towered above the land), also stated that he possess the power to destroy the world though it's very likely a hyperbole

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+

Striking Strength:
At least Class ZJ+

Durability:
Continent level via power-scaling

Also, the powerscaling for Obito is from Madara, and Obito is 6-A ONLY because this was BEFORE Madara upgrade to Small Planet Level (I Made a Thread about this ) So Obito should be at least Moon Level+

no Aizen immortal. he had all his cell destroy and it did not even slow him down. From Aizen Page Immortality (Type 1 & 3. do you even read bleach that why they put him in prison because he could not die.

Look, if the purpose of this thread is only feed your ego and adoration for Aizen-Senpai,you're going for the bad way dude

What are you talking about do you want me to lie. you said Aizen is not immortal so I got you prove.

Valar Melkor 2 you do know Aizen is stronger then obito right.

obito 6-B

Durability Country level

Aizen 6-A

People Obito is 6A at best Aizen is 6A when he in his sealed and in his first form.

so if obito full power is Aizen in his frist form how can obito be stronger what you think will happen when Aizen goes bankai or go goes monster.

The Way Aizen can win

1 Soul crush

2 Hodo 90

3 Power

Animegoku said:
What are you talking about do you want me to lie. you said Aizen is not immortal so I got you prove.
again, this starts to look like the thread "Luffy vs Alucard"...

No such thing as true immortality this low on the tiers.

Besides, don't Truth Seeking Orbs destroy things on like a physical, astral, and spiritual level? I don't think Aizen can survive that.

Animegoku said:
Valar Melkor 2 you do know Aizen is stronger then obito right.
obito 6-B

Durability Country level

Aizen 6-A

People Obito is 6A at best Aizen is 6A when he in his sealed and in his first form.

so if obito full power is Aizen in his frist form how can obito be stronger what you think will happen when Aizen goes bankai or go goes monster.

The Way Aizen can win

1 Soul crush

2 Hodo 90

3 Power
Juubito is actually listed as Continent level on his page and also has Truth Seeking Balls hax. Also the databook says he's pretty close to the Sage/Madara in power so honestly 6-A might be lowballing him.

The Everlasting said:
They... just turn whatever they touch into dust.

That's their official description AFAIK.
There was a thread about it earlier, and I think it was agreed that they destroy things on all those levels.

Truth Seeking Balls work like Onoki's Atomic Dismantling as stated in the Manga. Aizen can't survive being destroyed on an atomic level.

Was it agreed that it attacked on an astral level?

I don't recall that being particularly agreed upon in the thread.

Promestein every sword kills think on the spiritual level I think he use to that.

and Aizen had every cell destroy and he came back stronger. this is how aizen work if you kill him he just transform. even final did not kill him.

Aizen soul crush is Continent level so if your not that strong you will die. and Aizen did hodo 90 on him self.

The Everlasting said:
Was it agreed that it attacked on an astral level?

I don't recall that being particularly agreed upon in the thread.
I dunno, I don't remember it well, so. Could be mistaken.

Still, atomic level destruction is beyond what Aizen's pulled off regenerating from.

CHILLVIBEZZ I don't think obito stomps I think it would be a good fight even if he did win.

I think obito and aizen would draw. but I bet aizen bankai will win when its shown.

Didn't Aizen abandon his Zanpakuto.

He can sense Aizen regardless of his other senses so he still turns him to dust via ball TSB.

Also Obito is about to get upgraded since he was power scaled to Madara before Madara got updated.

CHILLVIBEZZ you do know Aizen is 6A in his first form and with 17 seal. just think how much power he will get when them 17 seals are gone and he in his final form with bankai.

and how does obito get past soul crush and obito can not senses Aizen you need reiatsu to do that

and it does not matter if you make Aizen dust he will come back. Aizen had every cell destroy. so Aizen has be his on a cell level and he came back stronger.

Back