• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mystery Incorporated has the verse operate under string theory, mapping 3-dimensional space, noting the fourth as time, and "beyond".

The forces at play in the series have been noted to be extra dimensional.

Bat-Mite, a 5th-dimensional imp states that there is an infinite multiverse with infinite realities.

Currently looking for more connections for the Warner Bros Animation canon, but there is an episode in Duck Dodgers where Wile E. Coyote kidnaps Yogi, Boo-Boo, Hong Kong Phooey and Top Cat, all of which have met Scooby before. There are constant references to each other back and forth throughout their canons that I'll compile into a blog. But I'm thoroughly convinced that the Scooby Doo verse is thoroughly linked to DC Comics through Dark Crisis and there's more to link where that came from. It helps that the main writer of Scooby-Doo Team Up also writes for the Superfriends comics as well.

Following.

Also i need help with Marvin's AP since there is an clip of Marvin shredding the film with his mystery box machine, even the animator got sucked into said mystery box, that will give more evidence to Marvin's High 3-A AP.

Following.

Also i need help with Marvin's AP since there is an clip of Marvin shredding the film with his mystery box machine, even the animator got sucked into said mystery box, that will give more evidence to Marvin's High 3-A AP.
I actually think Marvin's machine might scale to Low 1-C since it was able to affect the animator. But Marvin himself physically wouldn't scale. He just has the means to create technology that would do this. Dot did a similar feat in Animaniacs 2020 which I believe would scale to Low 1-C since she survived the vortex and explosion at the epicenter that sucked up the animator.

I actually think Marvin's machine might scale to Low 1-C since it was able to affect the animator. But Marvin himself physically wouldn't scale. He just has the means to create technology that would do this. Dot did a similar feat in Animaniacs 2020 which I believe would scale to Low 1-C since she survived the vortex and explosion at the epicenter that sucked up the animator.
Oh.

So would Marvin himself get H3-A, L1-C with Technology since that machine affected the animator, Idk i'm not an tier 1 expert or too familiar with looney tunes.

Wasn´t Low 1-C Base Animaniacs doubted by staff?
That was before I proved that Looney Tunes had an UES and had varying power levels.
Oh.

So would Marvin himself get H3-A, L1-C with Technology since that machine affected the animator, Idk i'm not an tier 1 expert or too familiar with looney tunes.
Yes, that would be the case. but I wouldn't recommend making a profile for Marvin right now until the CRTs put the Looney verse in a safe spot.

Back