• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lloyd Garmadon vs Genos

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSBXeno573 said:
Why are u scaling from one outlier feat that shouldn't even scale to their physical punches???
1) A completely new character did that feat. You can't say it's an outlier.

2) Morro created a stomr with his Elemental power, which scales to his phyisical strenght and durability.

but the ninja are hella inconsistent. finding a tier 7 feat other than that is nigh-impossible. but whatever, keep your wanked stats.

You mean like the storms the nunchucks create? Or the earthquakes from the Scythe? Or the other storm feats from Morro? Or Kai tanking a volcano?

You need energy to move clouds in the sky.

Besides, stomr can potentially wield the power of hundreds, if not thousands of nukes.

Hmm

Speaking of AP and outliers, Genos might be getting downgraded soon

that's the problem. that's why it's wanked.

It could be. The calc group has proposed downgrading the density

How are they wanked?

using kinetic energy assumes that they are being pulled at hypersonic speeds which is probably not the case. the clouds probably just being condensed. and like you said, the density of clouds is wanked.

How are they wanked?

using kinetic energy assumes that they are being pulled at hypersonic speeds which is probably not the case. the clouds probably just being condensed. and like you said, the density of clouds is wanked.

In that case, you probably want to talk to the Calculation Group. They're going to revise it anyway, so it'll be helpful

Storm feats, right now, can be argued to be overplayed. Specifically, the density of clouds causes storm feats to be a tier or two higher than they would normally. Currently, we assume that anything that affects the clouds will affect the air at high altitudes too, thus significantly raising the proposed density. Cloud density is about 0.5 grams per m^3, or 0.0005 kg/m^3 to our currently used 1.003 kg/m^3.

So yes, if we revise this (and I am of the mind that we should, all my storm calcs actually had to be reworked to fit into the wiki's systems to begin with), Ninjago would likely see a large downgrade. If I had to guess, it would probably still be Tier 7, though.

oh shit let me dig that up I gotchu one moment

just bring me moar i gotchu

Dude dug up the earliest possible match and declared it a stomp. I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back