• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm assuming that Thanos has the Cosmic Cube in the first round, and that this is Comic Thanos, otherwise at least the first round is a stomp.

Considering Thanos only has Universal+ range, there are only two possible scenarios

1. Arceus can't take Thanos down, and it ends up inconclusive.

2. Arceus can take Thanos down, turning this into a stomp.

Thanos simply doesn't have the required range to deal with llama.

I'm not sure which of those scenarios applies to either round, however, as Thanos does seem very haxed.

PS: This is on the wrong board.

also, we still have the possibility that Arceus itself is 2A if that one clue from Pokemon Sun and Moon gets more of a confirmation

ItsEliminationTime said:
More like Arceus stomps since Thanos doesn't even have the range to kill Arceus.
I'd be more inclined to say Inconclusive, since I don't see Arceus taking down IG Thanos either.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Arceus can BFR Thanos or absorb his powers to infuse them with the plates.
The former, good point.

The latter I don't see doing much. Unless this also increases the potency Arceus has to work with.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Zeifyl Doesn't matter what hax Thanos has. He lacks the range to kill Arceus.
I'm aware. But if he has the AP and Hax to counter Arceus' hax, then Arceus can't kill Thanos either.

For example, if Arceus attempted to win with reality warping, Thanos can undo the reality warping, due to more potent reality warping.

However, I forgot BFR was a thing. This is a stomp. A win con does not exist for Thanos.

ItsEliminationTime said:
Good answer. However, that's just one hax. Arceus stomps by doing anything else than that.
If it falls under the IG's powers, Thanos can overpower Arceus within the Universe he is in.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
How is Thanos's RW better when it has far less range?
Due to the infinitely higher potency.

Back