• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little addition to Vegeta

Spacetime manipulation for Vegeta

Vegeta Destroys the Room of Time

Here confirms that he destroyed the room of time during his training.

Room of time is infinite in size

[A future lone warrior!!! Underwear]

"I continued to star my father's back if I was in a trance. Then I was suddenly seized by an impulse to run after him, wouldn't the father disappear into that infinite space the moment he walked through the door, I had a feeling.

Fourth, but the surroundings remain a constant bright iridescent white aurora. Its reflective floor is of undefined area, and the boundaries of the Room are believed to extend to infinity in all directions, although it appears to have a definite atmosphere.

but there is nothing in that link you sent me, I think it should not be considered just made planet, but a manipulation of spacetime
latest

but there is nothing in that link you sent me, I think it should not be considered just made planet, but a manipulation of spacetime
Sorry for the spam number of comments
Abilities section of vegeta covers this.
Can possibly create dimensional rifts and even destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy,
I am unsure if this is a manipulation of spacetime. The word "manipulation" is misused on this website.

Sorry for the spam number of comments
Abilities section of vegeta covers this.

I am unsure if this is a manipulation of spacetime. The word "manipulation" is misused on this website.
I understand, it's okay, brother! I don't understand either, but I just wanted to know if space-time manipulation applies to this

AI was looking at this translation, and it says it's just , the air pressure is just a quarter of the Earth, for Portuguese '-'

The feat is already covered on his page as "Can ... even destroy space-time", as pointed out above. For the feat to be considered Space-Time Manipulation, Vegeta would have to manipulated the Room of Spirit and Time, but all he did was blow the dimension up.
Destroying space-time is space-time manipulation

no, I got it from a site where there was this kind of Future Trunks novel.
There is no future trunks novel

There is a note on vegeta's profile
Note: Contrary to popular belief, in Dragon Ball Super, Vegeta's destruction of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is actually a Planet level feat.
Isn't what's impressive about the feat Vegeta destroying the entirety of the RoSaT from the inside and resulting in himself emerging out of it? Since it's another dimension and we know from the Buu Saga that destroying the door locks you in it

Isn't what's impressive about the feat Vegeta destroying the entirety of the RoSaT and resulting in himself emerging out of it? Since it's another dimension and we know from the Buu Saga that destroying the door locks you in it
Its fiction. Happens all the time. Regarding scaling, its already on his profile.If u think something is missing do tell.

Sorry, I don't get what you mean by it's fiction here
You said its an impressive thing. i said it happens all the time. We have buu and gotenks similar stuff in buu saga and DBS is where characters pumped up their powers.
Also Vegeta has emphatic manipulation for absolutely no reason

You said its an impressive thing. i said it happens all the time. We have buu and gotenks similar stuff in buu saga and DBS is where characters pumped up their powers.
empathic manipulation?

empathic manipulation?

Empathic manipulation comes straight from the anime, where none had any effect after a cute character's ability

Ah do you think it's comparable to the Super Buu/Gotenks feat? I don't think so, since the consensus here is that those feats are more hax based while Vegeta's feat here only doesn't allude to anything of the kind, with him seemingly destroying the dimension just from powering up.
If anything, I think it's more comparable to the feat Gogeta and S-Broly had where they shattered through dimensions while fighting, which is why I believed it to be more impressive since Vegeta did it in base form

That Trunks novel seems to be side material and not canon, while the RoSaT was indeed stated to be about the size of the Earth.

I don't think we should look too much into this feat, Vegeta powered up so much he blew it, it's AP.
Gotenks and Buu got Spatial Manip because they pierced space, while Gogeta and Broly straight up warped each other into other dimensions, shattered them and came back,

It is worth noting that Vegeta's feat not even Boo was able to do, I believe that this time room does not really have a defined size, but can expand infinitely

Yeah they got limited space-time manipulation.
I do believe that Toby made a thread on that same feat for justification on Gogeta and Broly's low-2C placement that got accepted
The point that I'm making is for Vegeta to accomplish the same feat, in Base form, all the way back in the Goku Black saga has a lot of implications..

I recommend that you read the entire thread before commenting there.
Why are you being rude?
I just said what's in the first post isn't what you wrote. You should have put the link in the post and not imgur image which say something else.

I agree with others.

Why are you being rude?
I just said what's in the first post isn't what you wrote. You should have put the link in the post and not imgur image which say something else.

I agree with others.
I'm not being rude, the way all Brazilians speak, I'm sorry if you felt offended

Por que você está sendo rude?
Acabei de dizer que o que está no primeiro post não é o que você escreveu. Você deveria ter colocado o link na postagem e não a imagem imgur que diz outra coisa.

Eu concordo com os outros.
I only got a part, but another one is up there, just read it well lol

exactly here

Back