• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok from what i saw and understood the best i could on both character profiles,i think Linx win because he has better Regenerationn,has some precognition and durability negation which can be useful,Captain Hydra shield is what makes him 8-A so if Linx can take that away it should be easy afterwards

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
No, one of the versions are 8-A physically. But I guess you still think Linx wins because of your other reasons.

pretty much,he still got some advantages over him,but that is just my opinion of who wins

To reveal some advantages for Captain HYDRA, Linx at this point in time was only beginning to create his own style of martial art, only mastering it post first time skip. He was also inexperienced and usually ran into combat without analyzing the situation (something Ergo always called Linx on).

P.S: Imma add these changes right now. They were supposed to be there in the first place but meh.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Linx: 2
Captain Hydra: 0

BUMP
Can you get more people on the vs post for my character where you also asked me to put my input on your posts,barely got time for now to check the wiki lately

I'm going to agree with Fate's and BlackDarkness' points. Voting Linx.

Back