• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It covers a large area as well, not really easy for Link to avoid.

I don't think that it's passive, but it is done quite easily.

Don't think there's a thing for doing Hax easily

If it's thought based tho then we have what we need.

Plz give Metalia a win, she already lost to Nihilus

Link has resistance to enemy curses and mind hax via the Triforce of Courage, making it so any abilities enemies use that are under Farore's level of magical power don't work on him, and Farore is a high divine being, in a much higher tier. Also, she's evil so the Master Sword/Light/Silver Arrows would kinda clean this up, as her being evil'd just kinda put her on easy mode.

Link also has Time Stop for 7 seconds via the Phantom Hourglass, so he can stop time, walk up to her and lolseal her. Or just fire a volley of Light Arrows at her while Time is frozen and have that be done. Or use the power of a wish from the full Triforce with a thought to erase her.

Now that I think of it, this may be a stomp.

The Problem that he can't Counter this level of Mind Hax (Planetary Mind hax with a though) and he can not Time stop before Metalia takes control

Without this, it would be a stomp

DodoNova2 said:
The Problem that he can't Counter this level of Mind Hax (Planetary Mind hax with a though) and he can not Time stop before Metalia takes control
Without this, it would be a stomp
Well, no, as the Triforce of Courage negates that, as in the games, anyone that's tried to control Link in anyway while he's in possession of it has failed.

ZacharyBynx said:
ZacharyBynx said:
Well, no, as the Triforce of Courage negates that, as in the games, anyone that's tried to control Link in anyway while he's in possession of it has failed.
NLF, you can't claim that he negate a Mind hax Million of time grater than he can negate, if not, Touhou and Star wars have a complet immunity of this

DodoNova2 said:
ZacharyBynx said:
ZacharyBynx said:
NLF, you can't claim that he negate a Mind hax Million of time grater than he can negate, if not, Touhou and Star wars have a complet immunity of this
His powers of hax and curse negation come from the blessing of a goddess that help create an entire verse.

That sounds to me like it's a pretty powerful ability to negate something.

ZacharyBynx wrote
His powers of hax and curse negation come from the blessing of a goddess that help create an entire verse.

That sounds to me like it's a pretty powerful ability to negate something.

it does not work like that, a lot of people have Counter Triforce The tier does not change anything, it's still a 3D object, the Mind hax can easily affect it
Otherwise I can clearly say that the source of Power of Metalia comes from Silver Crystal

In the Zelda series, it does kinda work like that in a way. Bearing the Triforce of Courage puts up a kind of "ward" in a way that grants Link the protection it does. Though they never address it specifically, that is pretty much how it works.

Like with the other two pieces of the Triforce augmenting the powers of their holder.

So yes, it does work like that.

Okay except that it does not change the fact that the triforce will not help it counter the Mind hax.

Nah, the Mind hax is instant based on a thought, it will not work, it will already be under the influence

And The Mind hax Resistance of Link is Useless here even with Triforce

I mean...Zant was able to turn Link into a wolf after he had just beaten the Lakebed Temple so clearly the Triforce doesn't protect him from all non-physical harm.

We can only say he can resist what he's shown to resist, and Link has never resisted or been implied to resist planetary mind hax.

Dust Collector said:
I mean...Zant was able to turn Link into a wolf after he had just beaten the Lakebed Temple so clearly the Triforce doesn't protect him from all non-physical harm.
We can only say he can resist what he's shown to resist, and Link has never resisted or been implied to resist planetary mind hax.
Zant was empowered by another being with another piece of the Triforce, as well as the power of the Fused Shadow, greatly amplifying his own power.

ZacharyBynx said:
Well, let's think logically here.

If you take a steel ball (a piece of the Triforce) and enhance it's power by shooting it out of a cannon (using the Fused Shadow), it'd let you bypass the defense of a type of shield made out of the same metal (another piece of the Triforce).

That's called stacking.

And it's a thing.
Ok, I do not see the report That does not prevent Metalia from Mind Screw to Oblivion

Dust Collector said:
I'm still waiting for actual proof of Link resisting planetary mind hax.
It's already been explained. The Triforce of Courage effectively places a ward around Link that negates other non-physical effects used on him. That'd include mind hax, curses, disenchantments, defbuffs and the like.

ZacharyBynx said:
It's already been explained. The Triforce of Courage effectively places a ward around Link that negates other non-physical effects used on him. That'd include mind hax, curses, disenchantments, defbuffs and the like.
Again, Noice NLF, you can't claim he can negate a things Million of Time greater

Back