• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (Breath of the Wild) Vs First Form Frieza

Hmm yeah except aoe may eat daruk and mipha.

Aoe>daruk protects>aoe still going on>protect*3>mipha activates>link bites the dust.

Yeah this is a case of AP vs hax. Freeza could definitely put Link down rather easily, but once fish waifus Resurrection kicks in Link will see how much of a threat Freeza is and use Statis+Ancient Arrows.

Firstly, none in DB last more than a few seconds at most. Second, explosions get weaker the longer they go on due to...physics and stuff, so even if the initial impact kills Link, the residual damage ain't coming close.

5 seconds man.(freeza had a few that lasted awhile anyway). Enough for link ta get eaten.

>dbz follows physics.

He at the epicenter anyway.

Yeah but when had that ever been the case within dbz? Well even ignoring that.

Link being at the epicenter/multiple death beams may null that.

You know... I was about to come and state why I don't think this fight is fair but that would likely lead to arguments and me getting pissed off so I won't bother.

There will be no calcs if anime's or cartoon's had different physics,i suppose.

Multiple death beams?I dont remember base Frieza even willing to kill his opponent.Only Planet Vegeta...

Edit:Still enoguh time to use Daruk's prot and time stop for Frieza.

Back