• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limbo in OnePieceverers

Is Kenbunshoku Haki's users would be able to sense the Limbo?( the technique from Naruto)?

We do not know. There is no crossover with the answer.

Limbo clone exist in different world
0674-007

in narutoverse only rsm and rinnagan user can sense/see limbo

others cant see nore sense them

mean u must have rsm/rinnagan to able sense/see limbo

But how would this then crossover in other verses? We can't just say only rsm/rinnegan users are the only ones in all of fiction that can sense/see them

Well, I am sure that there are plenty of characters from other fictions that should logically be able to do so. I am just saying that there is no official answer.

It would probably be equalized as invisibility, so people who can perceive invisible beings in their verse should be able to do it

@Ant oh I'm not trying to say u claimed that, im actually just asking what would the necessary power be to see the limbo clones

Kaltias said:
It would probably be equalized as invisibility, so people who can perceive invisible beings in their verse should be able to do it
See I thought it would be more akin to some kind of cross dimensional awareness since Madara refers to the clones as living in another world/dimension

Well, Madara states that ordinarily a person shouldn't be able to even sense Limbo. So applying this equally to other series, then other characters shouldn't be able to normally sense Limbo either.

I think Adult Sasuke has cross dimensional sensing (I think he sensed Naruto's chakra from another dimension in Boruto), and I'm pretty sure he would only be able to see Limbo, and not sense them like Naruto so maybe cross dimensional sensing won't cut it either?

Davidsteel1 said:
But how would this then crossover in other verses? We can't just say only rsm/rinnegan users are the only ones in all of fiction that can sense/see them
am only talking about op not all

+others Sensor Type cant sense limbo

not even normal sm naruto was able to sense limbo

+Limbo clone exist in different world

it cant crossover in other verses at least not for opverse

i dont think any 1 in op can sense someown from different world

Perhaps it is specific to the fact that Madara was the host of the Ten-Tails, and Naruto is a pseudo-host of the Ten-Tails.

Kaltias said:
it not invisibility

muu has invisibility but he still exist on earth

but Limbo clone exist in different world

may be cross dimensional senser will able to sense limbo

but not sure

From what i find Madara stated Limbo is Invisible world not another dimension,Blueno's fruit for example exists in other dimension,Limbo is probably just invisble but i am not sure at 100%

Ryop, the clones are not just invisible, they are intangible too which makes it seem like they in an entirely different world / dimension.

Naturally it can not be said that only characters with Rinnegan and Rikudo Senjutsu can detect the Limbo of Madara, however not anyone would be able to do it in other fictions, it can be said that characters with omniscience or omnipresence can easily with that technique since they They know everything and they are everywhere at once. Other than that I do not see who can, Naruto is able to feel chakra thousands of kilometers easily with his Sage Mode and feel the danger and with his Nine Tails Chakra Mode can feel negative emotions, however still using both powers could do nothing against That jutsu, Sasuke for his part with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan can see through invisibility and can see chakra and could not do anything either.

The question of the author is whether the Kenbunshoko Haki someone in One Piece could feel such technique and the simple answer is no, Limbo is a shadow that is produced in another adjacent dimension that connects with the real one, nobody in One Piece has form of perceive that.

Intangible? I have 0 memory of the clones being intangible as far as I remember they simply couldn't be perceived but could interact with the world normally, though this might just be poor memory; a scan of when they were established to be intangible would be appreciated

"You can only sense them with Rinnegan and Six Path Sage mode" That's a perfect example of NLF. In my opinion, anyone with sensing close to that of Naruto can do it under verse equalization.

Limbo are shadows that exist in a different world/realm/dimension. They might possibly be intangible. I've seen people bringing it up before. Though I don't remember any place they were directly stated to be intangible.

Davidsteel1 said:
Intangible? I have 0 memory of the clones being intangible as far as I remember they simply couldn't be perceived but could interact with the world normally, though this might just be poor memory; a scan of when they were established to be intangible would be appreciated
0674-006

Bepo4151 said:
"You can only sense them with Rinnegan and Six Path Sage mode" That's a perfect example of NLF. In my opinion, anyone with sensing close to that of Naruto can do it under verse equalization.
sure if said person is cross dimensional senser

Well, Adult Sasuke is a cross dimensional sensor (can someone please confirm if he really sensed Naruto's chakra from another dimension?) and I'm sure if you ask him to close his eyes and try to sense Limbo, he would be getting five shadows smacked into him without knowing where they're coming from.

@Burning Full Fingers

can someone please confirm if he really sensed Naruto's chakra from another dimension?

NdH9ay7
00d
both can sense each other's

Well, in something off the subject and taking advantage of his willingness to discuss issues of Naruto I would like to count on the participation of some of you in this subject that was more ignored than me for my crush but that is quite relevant because it is a totally relativistic feat in Naruto https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/763086

Sorry for the auto publicity, but did not want to be forgotten.

Hmm, I never thought of the Infinite Tsukuyomi that way. You should copy everything there, remove the thread and put in the Content Revision board. It might get more attention there. Alternatively, you could post it in the Naruto discussion thread. We should just not derail this one. Also, what do you mean by 'for your crush'? I don't understand. Never mind. I suppose it doesn't matter.

@Omimi

Cool, what about Adult Sasuke?

Even if Naruto could sense limbo, Naruto can use natural energy which does not exist in One Piece. Haki is the user's own power whereas devil fruit is magical. So verse equalization doesn't work since there's nothing to equalize

However bleach characters, especially the quincy might be able since reishi and senjutsu are similar

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hmm, I never thought of the Infinite Tsukuyomi that way. You should copy everything there, remove the thread and put in the Content Revision board. It might get more attention there. Alternatively, you could post it in the Naruto discussion thread. We should just not derail this one. Also, what do you mean by 'for your crush'? I don't understand. Never mind. I suppose it doesn't matter.
@Omimi

Oh I see, thanks for the recommendations I will follow, I suppose I will also give a more striking title.

Joseph619 said:
Even if Naruto could sense limbo, Naruto can use natural energy which does not exist in One Piece. Haki is the user's own power whereas devil fruit is magical. So verse equalization doesn't work since there's nothing to equalize

However bleach characters, especially the quincy might be able since reishi and senjutsu are similar
The thing is that, normal sensors in Naruto can't sense Limbo. And Sasuke who might have cross dimensional sensing wouldn't be able to.

Well Sasuke not being able to sense doesn't make any sense if Naruto could, maybe Kishimoto switched it by mistake

Yeah but Naruto doesn't have any dimensional or spacetime power, from logical point of view sasuke should be able to see it since limbo is a rinnegan jutsu and sasuke can go to different dimensions. But Kakashi and Obito were able to walk in Kaguya's gravity while near zero chakra so rip logic lol

@Burning Full Fingers

i will try to look for it see if i can find anything

edit: here
0006-030

Back