• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
Two Rounds:

R1: Vollstandig Lille vs Phoenix Bronze Cloth Ikki

R2: Vollstandig Lille vs Phoenix God Cloth Ikki

Speed Equalized

Both in character

Who takes this?

Also if this is a mismatch or a spite then let me know.

Lille-barro-grows-head
PhoenixIkki

I believe that Lille should take the first round but gets stomped the second round. I'm not entirely done with Saint Seiya yet though so I'm not sure.

I don't recall anything about Ikki hitting intangible things. But he can resurrect every time he dies. Also how does Lille's intagibility work exactly? Out of all Bleach characters, Lille and Yhwach I don't get that well. Anything else besides the "coicindentally convenient" god-sword than can kill Lille?

ScarletFirefly said:
I don't recall anything about Ikki hitting intangible things. But he can resurrect every time he dies. Also how does Lille's intagibility work exactly? Out of all Bleach characters, Lille and Yhwach I don't get that well. Anything else besides the "coicindentally convenient" god-sword than can kill Lille?
"Lille is constantly in a state of spatial intangibility, rendering him virtually untouchable by physical attacks and even Kidō"

Ikki will keep coming back and yes Ikki can hit intangible beings since 7th sense users can easily kill intangible guys no problem and 8th sense Ikki is way above them. Also Ikki gets stronger with each revive and will adapt to Lille moves after the first time seeing it which will lower the effectiveness of it the second time around can even complete negate or stop it.

Sage God Slayer said:
Ikki will keep coming back and yes Ikki can hit intangible beings since 7th sense users can easily kill intangible guys no problem and 8th sense Ikki is way above them. Also Ikki gets stronger with each revive and will adapt to Lille moves after the first time seeing it which will lower the effectiveness of it the second time around can even complete negate or stop it.
I agree with this.

@Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff

I get that he's intangible, but I mean what kind? Does he disperse his body like the Logias? Because if that's the case, Ikki will hit him. His attacks hit down to the atoms.

@ScarletFirefly

He exists but doesn't exist at the same time via X-Axis just like his attacks.His attacks don't exist but exist and penetrate you.

I guess that is being Non-Corporeal.

The4Godlike said:
@ScarletFirefly
His attacks don't exist but exist
See this is why I have a problem with this guy :) Seems like one of the most fine cases of lolKubo.

If he's absolutely untouchable well ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

His powers are more related to Spatial manipulation. Ikki stomps second round.

intangible characters are like ghost everything passes through them.

i'd say that lille wins in round 1 & if ikki can touch intangible characters which i don't think he can then he takes round 2 otherwise it should be inconclusive.

@Sotomaru

Considering the fact that Saints can apparently atomize astral projections and intangible forms, I highly doubt that's going to be an issue here.

Going with Ikki due to his inability to die permanently.

Uh yeah, they have been atomizing non-corporeal spirits since the at least the Sanctuary arc. Intangibility isn't a problem.

Back