• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Ichibei Hyosube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lille starts God chicken form.

Ichibei starts at his strongest form.(whatever it is.)

Both bloodlusted.

Fight takes place at Soul King's Palace.

Speed equal.

Who wins and why ?

Ichibei stomps, assuming he starts in shikai he can dodge Lille's light blasts, cover Lille in paint and remove his name and power with ink. Then he goes Bankai and turns Lille into an ant.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Inconclusive. Lille cannot be touched but he can't tag Ichibei either due the speed gap.

This is a bad match up.
Ichibei has conceptual manipulation and existence erasure. He can defiantly harm and easily kill our favourite chicken

That's conceptual manipulation requires him to touch Lille. He ain't erasing him either and again, requires him to touch our favorite chicken God.

Lille takes this.

He can't be touched by ink/darkness of Ichibei and can pierce through him.

Lille is a hard counter for Ichibei to begin with IMO. He cam emit light that counters Ichibei's darkness.

Burning Full Fingers said:
How would speed unequalized go? Lille'd probably win eventually if Ichibē can't harm him.
Lille can immobilize his opponents after he goes Vollstanding. He did this to Kyoraku. ( I don't know how.)

He can also do the same thing to Ichibei even if the speed is not equal.

Or after months later when Ichibei is out of stamina (because he needs to escape from Lille's shots) , Lille just headshots him. :)

Ichibei has no way of harming Lille.

If Lille starts at base it is a different story tho.

Lille has been harmed by attacks that ignore durability (Shunsui's bankai and his own light attacks), why would Ichibei, the strongest of all soul reapers, be any different.

Because Shunsui Bankai is a Reality Warping ability. Just because he is the "strongest" soul reaper doesn't mean ***** when it comes to hax. Hell, he is not even the strongest soul reaper out there, the title goes to Aizen or Ichigo.

Ichibei's Hax is way more potent than Shunsui's. Conceptual manipulation is going to do more damage than low end reality warping. Also if Ichibei can affect things that don't even physically exist, like the concepts of name and power, than he should be able to affect Lille.

I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet either, but Ichibei could also Reiatsu crush Lille and kill him that way.

(Sigh) Who said that Shunsui Bankai is more potent that Ichibei? I said that Ichibei requires contact to use his (low level) conceptual manip. To affect his victim name, he has to covered them with his ink or just have them touches his Zanpakuto.

I....have no idea how to answer this. I just don't. I won't deal with this argument again.

Ok ok, let me give you the benefit of the doubt and say his ink goes right through Lille. Ichibei will just use Futen Daisatsu Ryou like he did against Yhwach. He'll cover Lille is darkness and then he'll be erased from existence. There's no reason why Ichibei wouldn't use this kido if he sees his Zanpakuto won't work on Lille.

I'm guessing you don't know how Reiatsu works but that's fine I'll explain it. Someone with significantly more Reiatsu than another fighters can use that Reiatsu to overpower them and either immobilize them or kill them. This was shown by Aizen on multiple occasions against Grimmjow, Soifon and against the humans of Karakura town. Captain level soul reapers have also shown to be capable of disintegrating hollows just by flexing thier Reiatsu. I hope that clears any issues up.

Personally Im inclined to support Amlad22's position.

Also, chicken head Lille is cocky as hell even if bloodlusted.

Ichibei. More expirience, physically faster, and if he has problems with lilles light speed attacks, he just change them into potatoes, so no problems there. Now, I don't know if he can tag or change lilles name, so that will be a problem alright. Sides for that, ichibei wins.

"both bloddlusted"

Lille snipes him in the head before Ichibei knows what hit him.

Really Ichibei's only chance is Reiatsu crush. The problem with that is while a heavily restriced Lille was weak as fodder, we don't know how powerful he is at full strength so I go with the guy who can instantly kill and has near perfect defensive capabilities.

Amlad22 said:
Ok ok, let me give you the benefit of the doubt and say his ink goes right through Lille. Ichibei will just use Futen Daisatsu Ryou like he did against Yhwach. He'll cover Lille is darkness and then he'll be erased from existence. There's no reason why Ichibei wouldn't use this kido if he sees his Zanpakuto won't work on Lille.
Ichibei's ink goes through Lille and can't do anything to him.

Ichibei uses Futen Daisatsuryou with the power of dark/darkness.

Lille emits light and illuminate the darkness. Darkness vanishes. He also immobilizes Ichibei by being in Vollstanding form just like he did to Kyoraku and Trumpets/Headshots him.

And saying Futen Daisatsuryou works on intangible Lille because it is Existence Erasure is like saying all Existence Erasure techniques work on him. Then you should be also claiming that Yamamoto's Bankai also hits Lille because it has Existence Erasure.

Lille wins this easily.

What can lilles do to him then? He is faster and smarter, and has a type of negation like power (if u throw something at him, he can just change into something like a pizza)

Lorenzo.r.3rd said:
What can lilles do to him then? He is faster and smarter, and has a type of negation like power (if u throw something at him, he can just change into something like a pizza)
Ichibei ain't faster under speed equalization, smarter doesn't mean ***** when you don't have the mean to even touch your opponent.
653Trompete fires
Oh, Ichibei ain't changing this by the way.

Lorenzo.r.3rd said:
The point is , Lille is not throwing anything. He just pierces through everything between muzzle and his target.

So Ichibei can't negate anything that actually doesn't exist.

Just want to add there, Ichibei can not touch Lille when Lille's intangible. Shunsui doing it doesn't mean Ichibei can do it, Shunsui has a different bankai with completely different ability. Ichibei's bankai only affects something that it touches.

Just to be clear,how does Lille get pass TaisatsuRyo? how would his intangibility react to that exactly? does he just shrug it off with no effect or what.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Just to be clear,how does Lille get pass TaisatsuRyo? how would his intangibility react to that exactly? does he just shrug it off with no effect or what.
Considering that Ichibe needs his victim to have physical contact woth his ink, yeah, Lille shruggs of his Existence Erasure just fine.

@Dr. Fix When one side doesn't have the mean to win, the match is a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back