• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pics added for great justice. Had to settle with a more non-official (design-wise) one for Sailor Chaos tho since, welp.

Funny thing is, I would've gone with Chaos...if I didn't remember that Seductressmon had that lolnoping MG regen along with having superior AP and Nazar Nail.

Cal already gave part of my argument, but I'm gonna some more on top of it.

-Lilithmon will never go away as she can inflict the concept of Lust within Chaos and possess her.

-She can use this to also return if she so happens to die.

-She flat out turns all of Chaos' resistances into weaknesses with one gesture.

-And most dangerous of all, she has LadyDevimon's Poison attack in which turns all of Chaos' power into Dark Energy in which will destroy her from the inside out.

-Not to mention anything ranged or magic related will be reflected.

So I think Lilithmon has this on top of her Regen Negation.

Of course, once Lilithmon kills Chaos, she'd steal her powers. ovo

Hopefully this isn't what she'd turn into.

40794.imgcache
Lilithmon: WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

anyway, I would reply seriously for the Vs because I just finished my school duty and I died, Good Night/Day

Might as well respond to this too.

Lilit'h's range is listed as a few meters. Is this correct?

Sailor Chaos doesn't have to destroy Lilith, with being able to collapse one's existence and manipulate it. This attack ignores durablility.

Dark energy attacks won't work on Chaos as Dark energy, Negitive energy, evil energy, and just plain bad juju is Chaos's power and go to. So poisoning Chaos to turn her dark energy into dark energy would probably be like a powerup.

Chaos should have regen neg on her profile (as well being able to destroy past nothing) but I'll leave this out.

Chaos can reflect attacks and not only refelct them but seal the users in their own attacks. (and attack them still while they're sealed in their own attacks)

Plus, other things like probaility manipualtion, de-aging, High resistance to being erased. Able to create multiple versions of himself.

-It should be Universal+ to match Lucemon's. We just never changed that seeing as she's destroyed entire universes just by throwing a tantrum.

-Lilithmon doesn't have an existence to manipulation. Her Digicore has long been erased as she is a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area. She is already a nonexistent being, who is also an abstract like Chaos, who naturally lives in a void, that constantly erases anyone who enters it.

-Lilithmon can make that affinity into a weakness.

-Has she done so to physical moves? To what extent has she done this? Can she do so to someone who easily has higher AP than her?

-Probability Manipulation: How does it work. Won't be nothing new since she has fought the likes of Magnamon for countless years.

-De-Aging is extremely useless here. Like it is not even a factor. She was born a Lilithmon Avatar ans she will stay a Lilithmon Avatar.

-High Resistance, who said anything about being erased. Lilithmon would negate her regen, send Chaos to the Dark Area where she would become an aspect of the Demon Lords, including the Digital World's Void Abstract, Lucemon. Not to mention, Lilithmon turns resistances into weaknesses with a gesture.

-Lilithmon can just summon more avatarts, continue to revive thanks to her immortality, Possess Chaos by afflecting her with Lust or if she has been lustful in any point in her life. As long as the sin of Lust and sin as a whole exists within the hearts of man, she will never fade. And she'll return nearly right away.

-Not to mention Karma. Simply facing on of the Seven Great Demon lords in combat is a sin, as such Chaos will receive Karma from he true form in which can result in sealing.

1. okay I thought so

2. Okay.

3. This can be a problem.

4. If you're talking about the attack refelction. Physical like punching stuff. No. Non-physical attacks yes. It was done to Super Sailor Moon and took everyone of the senshi with it. Super Sailor Moon wasn't at her level yet.

5. The probability manipulation works on people stronger on her. Queen Serenity who was able to handle nehllenia with kids gloves couldn't do anything about it. IT works by forcing an outcome to happen. Like say, "You will die" and the person dies. It has two manifestations, a long drawn version taht takes some time to hapepn. And it has an immediate manifestation. (the long version is more cruel)

6. Okay

7. Okay.

8. The only thing Chaos was ever lust over is the sivler crystal. I don't know if that counts.

9. Chaos can ignore seals. Like she can be sealed but still just work around it and attack from behind the seal.

Well with that said. I'd think I have to give it too lilith. The nonexistance plus turning affinity into a weakness should pull it over.

Lilithmon: 5 (The real cal howard, Dragonmasterxyz, Iamunanimousinthat, DodoNova2, Pachi2)

Chaos:

Inconclusive:

Lilithmon: 6 (The real cal howard, Dragonmasterxyz, Iamunanimousinthat, DodoNova2, Pachi2, Scarletmoon56)

Chaos:

Inconclusive:

One more for Lilith and this ends up unanimously in her favor.

Back