• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightspeed Laser of G4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It being from a technological source is not a point in its favor, its simply something that can't be used as a contradiction. Just like the laser statements, it simply proves nothing.

There is absolutely nothing that suggests that G4 has photokinesis as an ability. It simply possess' holsters that focus' his power into energy beams, just like Genos. No different to someonw firing a gun.

The fact that the "laser" bends off of AS's sword also disproves it to be a real laser, since a real laser would bounce away in the other direction in a striaght line, instead it bends away in the same direction, that is not how lasers work.

Yes, that's a point in my favor yes, you're just ignoring everything and using your headcanon to force it to be simple energy , and nowhere in the series has an energy dissipated that way when it came into contact with steam or was called ONLY light.

There is nothing to suggest why? Literally, we see him control his rays normally and again, this is called LASER / LIGHT, Genos fires bursts of fire.

But this is still a refraction and if it were just "energy" it wouldn't happen.

USklaverei said:
Yes, I know, but it's one more point as it refracts and is called light.
No, it's not one more point if it's not a reliable source of light.

One more thing, although it folds here too, this is a reflection.
Along with what SuperAPM said, it bends again after hitting AS's sword, on its own accord.

We see G4 fire off lasers, nothing suggests he can manipulate them otherwise.

It is shown him literally concentrating him to blow the extinguisher If this is not manipulating the beams, I really don't know what it is

I don't have to use headcanon mate, there's numerous examples in canon that contradicts it being real laser, as far as I see it the one legitimate example is fighting against at least two examples that hard contradict this idea.

That proves absolutely nothing, all that shows is that G4's body possess' some form of homing mechanism that allows him to lock onto an opponent or object and home his energy bolts onto them.

Pardon? There has to be a liquid substance involved for it to refract, solid objects only cause it to reflect in the opposing direction, and in a straight line. G5's "laser" bouncing off the way it did by bouncing off and bending in the same direction is a complete contradiction on how real lasers work.

Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back