• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Hawk Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone PLEASE go into detail about Light Hawk wings and the Hax included with them, and about the whole "multiply by zero" thing I've been hearing about? Preferably with scans/evidence.

Well, all that I know about them is that they stem from the aura of the Choushin goddesses. As such, they cannot be appropriately analysed or classified.

Antvasima said:
Well, all that I know about them is that they stem from the aura of the Choushin goddesses. As such, they cannot be appropriately analysed or classified.
Whelp, that sucks.

Well, they are certainly beyond logic and the laws of physics, if that helps.

Antvasima said:
Well, they are certainly beyond logic and the laws of physics, if that helps.
Alright. But is there any way to gauge the % of the Chousin's power each LHW uses of the power difference between one LHW and two LHWs?

No. It is just a lower-dimensional shadow manifestation of the auras of beyond dimensional entities. The amount of their true power that the LHWs use would be less than 0%.

However, in comparison with each other, I seem to recall that the power increases exponentially for each new LHW.

Here is the information that I found:

"The energy requirements to generate multiple Light Hawk Wings are exponentially greater than a single wing. Each wing requiring double the energy of the previous wing. For one wing, that's an energy level of 1. For three wings, that's an energy level of 1 + 2 + 4 = 7. For ten wings, that's an energy level of 1 + 2 + 4 + 8 + 16 + 32 + 64 + 128 + 256 + 512 = 1023. For simplicity, you can simply calculate 2^n - 1, where n = number of wings. Tenchi doesn't have a limit on the number of wings that he can generate, but all of 4-dimensional spacetime can only support a maximum number of 10 wings deployed before it is destroyed."

Antvasima said:
Here is the information that I found:

"The energy requirements to generate multiple Light Hawk Wings are exponentially greater than a single wing. Each wing requiring double the energy of the previous wing. For one wing, that's an energy level of 1. For three wings, that's an energy level of 1 + 2 + 4 = 7. For ten wings, that's an energy level of 1 + 2 + 4 + 8 + 16 + 32 + 64 + 128 + 256 + 512 = 1023. For simplicity, you can simply calculate 2^n - 1, where n = number of wings. Tenchi doesn't have a limit on the number of wings that he can generate, but all of 4-dimensional spacetime can only support a maximum number of 10 wings deployed before it is destroyed."
Alright, thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back