• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lifting Strength to tear a steel and bulletproof glass security door from steel reinforcing in a wall

I have two questions when it comes to some possible Halo LS feats I have no idea how to calc nor quantify. First we have this.
John waited on the other side of the steel and bulletproof-glass security door, one hand on its handle, one foot braced against the wall.
Inside three muffled thumps sounded.
John pulled, wrenching the door and frame from the steel reinforcing in the wall.
- Halo The Fall of Reach

And also this, ripping a Human in half which I did not see on our common feats page.

We’ve installed neural-inhibitor collars on you and your comrades. UNSC standard issue for dangerous felons.” He smiled. “I’d wager without one you could, and would, rip me in half in that miraculous power armor.”
John kept his mouth shut.
“Relax,” the man said. “I am General Graves.”
- Halo Oblivion

Back