• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Life is a game, and it has bosses. Kobold King vs Blood-Red Ygritte

I tought that I might as well make this before I make the Han vs Jin one, since there are a hundred more chapters to read for me.

Also, I'm pretty sure Igris should take this. Even assuming Igris is baseline has therefore the King has like a 2x AP advantage, Igris is massively superior in terms of skill, and takes less damage from physical attacks.

Counted.

Though, the Kobold isn't without skill.

And Ygritte's armor can take being slammed into a wall so hard that the entire place started shaking, so pretty sure he is comparable.

True. But I mean, Igris' skill is prey immense. Jin's skill dwarfs that of the Kobold King, and Igris is likely superior to Jin in terms of raw skill.

Maybe? I mean, there's no calc, so we assume that he's baseline until he has a calc or scaling chain or something.

Earthquake Power Chart says hi.

The potency was 3-3.9, should be even nearing the 4 in richer scale to be honest.: ("Often felt by people, but very rarely causes damage. Shaking of indoor objects can be noticeable")

Ah, you should probably link that his page or make reference to it in the description for his AP justification otherwise folk will assume he's baseline.

But if he's not baseline then all the more reason for him to win here.

You know... Solo Leveling top-tiers will also be getting their AP through the Giantess site.

Back