• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leylin Farlier vs Phantomon

Resists mind hax, as for existence erasure, he can't die as long as sins exist, and he also can't die due to his law being in space time, basically space time itself will bring him back.

To think he had profile and I didn't know. It was the third verse I wanted to add. Linley should win via Type 8 Immortality and as Phantomon more than sure has sins and negative emotions, the Serpent will replish his Power constantly.

I only made the profile a couple days ago, a month after I started the series, reading 1200 chapters takes a long while.

Ah, but what thou dost not understand is that Phantomon can see the future and will remove you from this dimension with a giant decaying hand to pull the you all the way to hell.

Holy sheep, I Will never read novel with that much chapter, even to read novel with 200 chapter its took me a couple month, i mean i don't have a time plus im not sure novel with a very long story like that are good to read

He is very hax-ed. Don't forget about his AI which is Rimuru's like but not so overpowered.

His AI might arguably make him a supergenius before he became rank 9, every time he gets an upgrade, the AI does as well and it started as an extraordinary genius.

What counter does he have for the Flames of Hell? Those are the only thing Phantomon seems to have here as he's basically fighting a mini Demon Lord.

Well obviously he isn't surviving that, he could probably tell it's coming though due to info analysis, precog which lets him see into the infinity of time, and emotion sensing.

I don't think anyone here has feats saved up for Coiling Dragon or Stellar Transformation

Although I do have feats for Skyfire Avenue, Sovereign of Judgement, Overgeared, and Stop, Friendly Fire!

I could make a rushed Profile for Jung Ian (Crockta) for Praise the Orc! though

Don't know if i can handle going through another series of over 1000+ chapters, it's too much.

I remember having read some of stellar transformations before, should have some feats down, but whether or not i wanna continue is a different question.

For Korean stuff, I think Stop, Friend Fire! would probably have a rather interesting profile. Having about 100 "lifes" is quite the hax by itself already.

But to get back on topic: Leylin got Timestop and Phantomon doesn't seem to have any defenses against that...

Back