• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leylin Farlier downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leylin Farlier downgrade

To get to the point quickly, I think the evidence cited in Leylin Farlier's profile is not sufficient for L2C. According to the profile, what it says for L2C is "(He is omnipotent in his universe, he can do anything he wants. He has control over the laws of space-time)". But I don't think these would be specifically L2C, because it is not clear whether these space-time laws have a range across the universe, and I don't think being Omnipotent gives L2C by its own. So I think L2C should be removed from the profile.

Agree: Larssx, LeylinFarlier01, BakiHanma(Here)

Disagree:

Last edited:
Hah So the profile exists, btw for a CRT, I think Leylin could be even higher than that considering that he was over rank 10, and rank 9 is enough to become the strongest in the universe, even letting him see other universes in the multiverse

But the last time I read it was several years ago, and had forgotten a lot about this fiction...

i mean, theoretically "anything" would include destroying his universe, can he really do anything he wants within his universe

also i just looked at the profile and his first 5-B key is 5-B for having "the strength of the world" which is more than a little sus, whats up with that

i mean, theoretically "anything" would include destroying his universe, can he really do anything he wants within his universe
I don't think being omnipotent without context is enough to scale a character to cosmology. If we accept that he can do "anything" then he can do far more than just destroy his own cosmology (etc.). And if the laws of space and time mentioned in the profile were have a statement that they have a range across the universe, then it could be supported by the fact that he is omnipotent and L2C could be validated. But unfortunately this is not the case.

also i just looked at the profile and his first 5-B key is 5-B for having "the strength of the world" which is
It would be better for Larssx to answer this. Because he knows more about the verse than I do and unfortunately it has been a long time since I read this series.

Honestly feel like you all are wasting time, the profile was made years ago when standards were less strict, and numerous abilities and concepts didn't exist.

I have a compilation of feats, but it's definitely missing a lot, cause certain abilities didn't exist back then, and i wasn't as good of a power scaler. Off the top of my head, Leylin should have multiple layers of soul hax, maybe even a lot, but "layers" weren't really a thing back then.

As for strength of the world:

“Get lost!” Leylin raised his hand as though he was about to swat a housefly. Each and every move that he made seemed to bear the strength of the entire world, making the Nefarious Filthbird fly far away in the opposite direction as it wailed. Numerous grey feathers floated to the ground.
‘Even though the strength is only temporarily borrowed, it’s relatively horrifying!’ Leylin could sense that every single cell in his body was filled with the tremendous energy. Furthermore, as compared to the other dignitaries who only allowed rank 6 Sacrificers at best, the Purgatory Will was clearly much more generous. The energy that Leylin had temporarily drawn support from had been amplified to the realm of a rank 7 Sacrificer. Even though it could not last for long, and had to be returned afterwards, at least it gave him enough external strength for the time being for him to be on par with the other contenders.-Chapter 757

“First strike!” After laughing to his heart’s content, Leylin brazenly made his move. The entire Purgatory World seemed to boil. An abundance of the origin power of this world tethered to his hand, giving him the illusion that he could destroy the world.-Chapter 757

Clearly hyperbolic, the profile obviously needs major work, which i am not willing to do.

This series turned me off to the chinese novels lol, spent months reading it, don't have time for that.

Honestly feel like you all are wasting time, the profile was made years ago when standards were less strict, and numerous abilities and concepts didn't exist.
As I said, we can delete the profile rather than edit it

It doesn't match the current standards of the wiki and no one seems to want to fix the whole profile. So this might make the most sense

In another novel of the same verse, Leylin can destroy universes as he became stronger. He helped sometimes the mc of that novel but its not translated și hard to get the feats without going through MTL.

His profile is outdated as CP said above thanks to being made in the past when profiles were less strict. You can downgrade it or scale higher than his second last key and wait more to see if someone will update it. While outdated its still more complete than a vast majority of profiles.

In another novel of the same verse, Leylin can destroy universes as he became stronger. He helped sometimes the mc of that novel but its not translated și hard to get the feats without going through MTL.
So, the real issue here is not that Leylin can never be L2C etc., but rather that context is necessary for the reason given for L2C to be accepted. And if there is someone who will update the profile in the future, this can be considered(maybe even I can deal with it if I have free time).
His profile is outdated as CP said above thanks to being made in the past when profiles were less strict. You can downgrade it or scale higher than his second last key and wait more to see if someone will update it. While outdated its still more complete than a vast majority of profiles.
Keeping the profile for now will not cause too many problems, I just mentioned it as an option.

Hah So the profile exists, btw for a CRT, I think Leylin could be even higher than that considering that he was over rank 10, and rank 9 is enough to become the strongest in the universe, even letting him see other universes in the multiverse

But the last time I read it was several years ago, and had forgotten a lot about this fiction...
I thought they meant downgrading you 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back