• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Level of regen question

I have been defending for this feat Homer has to be a Mid level Regenerationn starting at 1:37. Homer goes through a series of cigs and rollers. Specifically at the start

7E3D53C2-C47A-4238-BC99-B3C59178B78C
At this point Homers head was in the hole the cog went into and crushed his head. This frame below supports it. As while his head is starting to come out, we can still see his head is being partially flattened halfway. And this is on the way out. When it was right under the cog, his head should have been crushed flattened even more. If not entirely: this is further supported by the fact they add the noise of bones breaking.

B2005643-1403-42BE-B808-A58DE943A815
As well. His body is also shown to being crushed. Where such organs like the heart is. And most of his body is entirely flattened. Meaning most of not all his organs were crushed. Which he heals from

So, I ask if this does qualify as mid regen. As I do believe it is. But since I'm having a disagreement on it. I wanna see what others think, Does this qualify as Mid regen?

"replace or apply absurd laws of the universe; the user gains the ability to re-write the strict laws of physics in their universe to their convenience and is allowed to overwrite the laws with more lenient and much more absurd physics"

Doesn't fit in this case. This is clearly just his bones breaking. They go out of their way to put bone breaking and cracking sounds throughout the thing. And it isn't treated like toon force in this case really. It's just bones breaking, and organs and his brain being flattened. Which he heals from. Not really toon force. Fits regen far more.

Back