• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lets start an Voice actors connection match!!!

I'm surprised you didn't know that

Joker is one of Mark's most famous roles even ( voicing him in Batman The Animated series, the Arkham series Ect)

I'm just so surprised Yuri Lowenthal voiced Sasuke. He's known for voicing dorky, awkward, loud characters like Yosuke and Hallelujah.

@Dark

By far his weirdest role for me is him as Dito in Drakengard 3.

Just look at that personality section.

Hilariously, the main protagonist of the game, whom Dito flirts with a lot, is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal's wife, Tara Platt.

Kujo Jotaro vs Jesse McCree

English Dub of Jotaro and McCree are both voiced by Mathew Mercer

• Epic western style stand-off*
McCree: "It's High No-"

Jotaro:"Star Platinum The World!"

• Star Platinum punches through McCree's gut*
Jotaro: "Yare Yare Daze... The flow of time will now resume..."

"on! Huh!" *Get's Kakyoin'd*

The voice actor is actually Nikola Tesla.

Among his many accomplishments, time traveling and anime voice acting were among them

Back