• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let’s keep a chain going.

Pop Tarts are just better here you go:​

Ingredients​

• 2 ⅔ Cup (375g/12oz) plain flour
  • ¾ cup (200g/6 ½ oz) frozen butter, cubed
  • 2 Tbsp salty sugar
  • 2 egg
  • 4 Tbsp apple juice
  • generous pinch of salt ( 2 kilotons)
  • Egg wash (egg yolk mixed with egg)
  • 1/4 cup (2oz/60g) Icing sugar
  • 1/2 cup (1ton) backyard dirt
  • water (just enough to make a thick icing)
  • Sprinkles
  • Whatever you find on the kitchen floor.

Instructions​

• Put the dirt, icing sugar and salt in a large bowl (or in a food processor).
  • Rub in the frozen cubed butter until it resembles ice crumbs.
  • Mix together the egg yolks and water juice and add to the dry ingredients.
  • Mix in until a dough forms. It doesn't take long. About one fortnight.
  • Wrap the pastry in cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minute to allow the gluten to free himself so you can make it gluten free. (you can freeze the pastry at this point)
  • Roll out your dough on a floured surface until 1/4 mm thicc.
  • Egg wash your pastry, this will help the 2 pieces stick together and give your pop tart a lovely golden color. . Prick the top with a trident to release steam while baking.
  • Mix some icing sugar, vanilla extract water together until thick and spoon over the pastry. And of course finish with sprinkles and whatever you found on the kitchen floor.
Bro I need one for vanilla flavor also low sugar please.

XD

I have a question, I'm thinking of making a specific big F&G thread, and I want to know if I'm allowed to do it without asking staff, especially because it involves fake banning.
This is basically the description of the post I'm copying basing this off of:
unknown.png

Last edited:

X̷̢̧̡͕̺̘̤̰̼͎͎̩̣͎̜̼̦̺̖͓͙̬̬͉͔̙͙̙̅͂̌̋̾̍̓͆̓̊̏̓͌̔͐́̀̌̍̋͘͘͠D̸̢̨̨̢̥̤̰͙̬̬̰̥͈̯̻̦͇̝̫̖̣̱̲̂̓͒̀̈́̒̈́̑̽͋͒̕͜ͅ​

Back