• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me tell you something Robot Brother. Hulk Hogan vs General Grievous

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
If GG doesn't know HH will summon a ******* bike out of no were, GG has no reason to do that
He literally always does that though

true, though part of the bike will still hit him and throw him off long enough for HH to either do it again, or run up and punch my favorite SW character in the face. (or Atomic Leg drop)

Pretty sure Spinning 2 Lightsabers at Supersonic Speeds will completely obliterate a motorcycle. Also, after he sees that he's gonna instantly be on the look out for shit like that to happen again and possibly try to Stealth Attack him, which would work considering he can Stealth kill Force Sensitives.

Aren't they in Central Park or something? Grievous could easily just jump into the trees and avoid detection to get that Critical Hit.

Also just wanna say I'm surprised by how this match has gone I originally intended it as a sort of joke, Hogan taking on a foreign heel in this case its a robot dude that's part of a federation. Foreign heel most certainly lol

Memes aside Greivous should take this via vastly higher skill and dura negating lightsabers, which he has 4 of to spam in the fight. And as stated above he would easily slice up the motorcycle and would then be on the lok out for stuff like that. Eventaully leading to greivous taking the win. Now its obvious Hogan has the AP advantage however I don't think he's gonna be able to land any meaningful hits as Greivous is just gonna be spinning his sabers like the absolute madman he is. Greivous mid diff.

Back