• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leshen vs Tanjiro

• Both are 8-C, Tanjiro is in his Post-Type Zero Training Key
  • Tanjiro can access Demon Slayer Mark
  • Speeds equalized
  • Battle takes place in the vineyards of Touissaint
  • Both start 10 meters apart
Kamaboko Gonpachiro: 4
Leshen:

Last edited:
Tanjiro has a roughly 3x disadvantage at base and has a 1.5x advantage with Demon Slayer Mark. He is very mobile but the Leshen can also summon help in the form of animals

Tanjiro's Extrasensory Perception will tell him that Leshen is quite strong compared to him, so Tanjiro will act accordingly. His Acrobatics combined with the speed boost from Waltz Flash will mean that Tanjiro won't have too much trouble getting close to Leshen while avoiding attacks and animals. Tanjiro's Enhanced Smell will allow him to quickly detect any attacks in the environment and his limited Illusion Creation with Soaring Flame Haze and Parhelion Rainbow allows for maneuvers that could be tricky for Leshen. Tanjiro also has Reactive Power Level which allows him to eventually keep up with opponents that casually overpower him during the course of a fight. If you add the Statistics Amplification of the Demon Slayer Mark on top of this, then I'm fairly confident that Tanjiro will win this. Intangibility and Teleportation might cause trouble to Tanjiro but Leshen doesn't seem to be permanently intangible and its Teleportation shouldn't be an insurmountable obstacle.

Last edited:
Leshen's has over 3x AP advantage to base Tanjiro and likely has Superior LS, while roughly even with Demon Slayer Mark Tanjiro. This is actually a pretty fair match all things considered. Do I count the above explanation as a vote?

Leshen's has over 3x AP advantage to base Tanjiro and likely has Superior LS, while roughly even with Demon Slayer Mark Tanjiro. This is actually a pretty fair match all things considered. Do I count the above explanation as a vote?
Yes, you can count it as a vote.

Doesn't Post-Type Zero Training Tanjiro just stomp now that they become 8-B with their Demon Slayer Mark

Doesn't Post-Type Zero Training Tanjiro just stomp now that they become 8-B with their Demon Slayer Mark
That's something I didn't think of. Tanjiro won't start with the Demon Slayer Mark but once he does use it there won't be much Leshen can do due to the AP difference. Will the Demon Slayer Mark need to be restricted in order to make this fair?

That's something I didn't think of. Tanjiro won't start with the Demon Slayer Mark but once he does use it there won't be much Leshen can do due to the AP difference. Will the Demon Slayer Mark need to be restricted in order to make this fair?
Likely, probably doesn’t chance much (haven’t read through the thread) but likely

Tanjiro's Extrasensory Perception will tell him that Leshen is quite strong compared to him, so Tanjiro will act accordingly. His Acrobatics combined with the speed boost from Waltz Flash will mean that Tanjiro won't have too much trouble getting close to Leshen while avoiding attacks and animals. Tanjiro's Enhanced Smell will allow him to quickly detect any attacks in the environment and his limited Illusion Creation with Soaring Flame Haze and Parhelion Rainbow allows for maneuvers that could be tricky for Leshen. Tanjiro also has Reactive Power Level which allows him to eventually keep up with opponents that casually overpower him during the course of a fight. If you add the Statistics Amplification of the Demon Slayer Mark on top of this, then I'm fairly confident that Tanjiro will win this. Intangibility and Teleportation might cause trouble to Tanjiro but Leshen doesn't seem to be permanently intangible and its Teleportation shouldn't be an insurmountable obstacle.
Everything except the part that I've bolded should still be applicable.

Back