• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's Ultimate FC/OC Multi-Tier Duos Tourney [3/16 Teams]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
The Premise
Welcome everyone to my finest tourney yet that totally isn't the stolen ideas of two other tourneys but instead hosted by me! In this tournament, 16 teams of 2 from tiers 10-C to 3-A will compete for the gold!

Submission Rules
One user may have two separate teams featuring their characters. Maybe 3 if I'm feeling nice.
Characters must be in teams of 2
Characters must be between tiers 10-C and High 3-A
Hax will be judged on a case-by-case basis, but use Awakened Delta as a baseline for what hax is allowed. Instant-win button hax will not be allowed unless they strictly do not use it in character or are tied to an ability commonly resisted. You can't say they won't use it at the start and then during the tourney say they pull it out. I want none of that.
Regeneration should stay at High-Mid or below for higher tier characters, though I might willing to make exceptions for lower tiers.
Do not submit characters in sandboxes or blogs.
Adding unapproved/broken hax to your characters after they're accepted is completely unacceptable and will result in an instant disqualification.
Normal VS Battles Wiki characters are highly discouraged, but if they are submitted, they must be on a team with an FC/OC character.
Get a friend to have their character on a team with your character for more fun! Teams of two characters from different verses are not only allowed, but encouraged! (Optional)
But if you submit someone else's character without their permission, that is not allowed.

Tips for not dying immediately
STATS BESIDES SPEED WILL NOT BE EQUALIZED IN THIS TOURNAMENT! I REPEAT, STATS OTHER THAN SPEED WILL NOT BE EQUALIZED!
If your character isn't on the higher end of Tier 3, would be smart to make sure your character has at least one method of consistently harming higher tier characters that isn't an instant win button
Examples: Durability Negation, Radiation Manipulation, Heat/Fire/Plasma Manipulation (in some cases)
If your character is not on the higher end of Tier 3, it would also be smart to have good methods of either not getting hit by or surviving hits from far higher tier characters that do not make a character completely invincible.
Examples: Gravity Manipulation, Teleportation, Instinctive Action, Limited Invulnerability (in some cases), Portal Creation, Limited Absorption

Match Conditions
Speed will be equalized for all matches
Characters are only allowed specified optional equipment
Starting location is New York City
Starting distance is 10 meters

The Roster

Last edited:
i meant 3 teams in total, not a team of 3. Sorry lol
It's important to clarify, I was having a giggle anyways (Xander explicitly breaks the guideline of not having instant win durability negation by subtracting someone's heartbeat, Warrane barely skirts by because his extremely lethal stuff requires setup but they blow up minds/souls by default anyways)

Curious to know if I could I put Kouyate (at any stage below 2-A) and the Man in the Green Lane at 3-A as a duo?

Or the Man in the Green Lane at 3-A and Amane? These two are canonically a duo.

Or Sokaran with the Zamharir/Devil Possession and his mother as Queen?

Or even Wu and Goujian as a duo?

Tell if any are allowed.
Yeah, no. There's no way any of these guys are allowed. The amount of hax and power wank is completely unbelievable here. Makes me wonder how this could ever be an actual story.

Back