• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok I think I'll start, Leo being caught by the arrow is very difficult since just like Deku he demonstrates agility and frightening acrobatics (I know he doesn't have acrobatics in his profile but the profiles of turtles in general are outdated) and can create portals to mislead the arrow, such portals can appear anywhere on the planet if .... leonardo has already gone to them (this because he has already created a portal from new york to paris) because otherwise the portals will appear around him at one distance of ten meters but he can also teleport in another way, throwing his sword as far as possible and teleporting to it, doing this several times until he arrives in beros and over the arrow, which will chase him, leo can either
1° teleport the arrow as far away from him as possible
2° teleport the arrow right in her face, if you're close for that, or
3° cut the arrow with your sword,
4°even if Leo gets caught by the arrow he will survive since he is 481 kilotons and the arrow is only 418 kilotons
when Leo gets to her it's game over since he's a warrior much more skilled than her who barely demonstrated any skill in combat in the film

Back