• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lelouch vs Batman

Cool scenarios get major bonus internet points!

Lelouch has decided to take over Gotham. His final goal is to kill the city's protector Batman. Batman has 5hour prep and knows what power Lelouch has. Lelouch knows about Gotham city and the villains/heroes in said city.

Round 1: Lelouch has a small fighting force with nightmares invading the city

Round 2: Lelouch has brainwashed much of Gotham through a televised event

Round 3: Lelouch VS Batman solo in crime alley 30 feet away from each other.

Round 4: Lelouch Invades with Shinkiro

you... didnt only give batman prep... but knowledge on Lelouch's power...

Oh, question, in R2, does Lelouch brainwash anyone who knows Batman's identity? It may be important for the outcome.

Round 1: Probably Lelouch here with some difficulty. Batman got prep but even so it comes down to a battle of attrition and on-the-fly tactics, and since Lulu has numbers on his side and the power of Burai Knightmares, he should be able to clinch it with some losses of life.

Round 2: If this is the same as R1 but plus the brainwashing, Lelouch with little difficulty. If Lelouch doesn't get his fighting force in this round, however, Batman takes this by just avoiding everyone else.

Round 3: The Shinkiro alone completely stomps the Bat, and if he has a few Burais on his side too then this is easily The King's game.

EDIT: Which Batman are we using? This post is based on this one.

@Pachi, he may very well do that in r2.

On round 3 I think Batman wins as using the Shinkiro paints a big target on your back. Batman is KNOWN for his amazing stealthiness and with Gotham as his battle ground he would be able to start the fight on his terms. The shinkiro is powerful, but has weaknesses. It has to let down its shields to fire for example. Round 2 I would most likely give to Lelouch as he could just surround himself with an army. Round 1 is a tough call for me, I think it depends on how Lelouch moves forward. If Batman is able to track what his plans are by looking at knightmare movement etc he could take the advantage, however, Lelouch could be pretty hidden while commanding his force from behind so it's hard to tell on that round in my view.

@HalfAsian I would think that version is fine, most Batman's I'm used to knowing about are the animated universe versions though. TAS, JL, JLU, Year One, Doom, Under the red hood, mask of phantasm, etc.

Back