• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Lego Movie (1 and 2), the Lego Batman Movie and the Lego Ninjago Movie all take place in the same universe.

DMB 1 said:
The Lego Movie (1 and 2), the Lego Batman Movie and the Lego Ninjago Movie all take place in the same universe.
I know they're the same characters, but has this been proven?

What do you mean? I mean, yes, they are made in the same styles, same voice actors, similar plot, etcetera. They even explain in the 1st Lego movie that there are numerous parallel other Lego Worlds.

For example, Canon Lloyd Garmadon and LCU Lloyd Garmadon would have to have different profiles.

Just put "Lego Cinematic Universe" or something.

Okay. "Same Styles"

They're lego. The movies look like lego. Amazing.

Pretty sure the two Lloyds are different characters

Also, claiming that the formatting on this website for profiles proves that two versions of a character are the same character is really poor evidence

I was just wanting to make sure that there was evidence and not just fan speculation

Robot972 said:
It's from both, but I just decided to put Lego Batman since that's HIS movie.
I meant the game series. I would rater put him under the The Lego Movie topic just to avoid confusion

Back