• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Currently, several profiles of the verse have Resistance to Spacetime Manipulation because of this:

The scan being used is a Twitter conversation between the screenwriter of the show and an account owned by one of the verse's supporters (@Sdjlakjh), in which he asks the screenwriter if most of the verse's cast would be immune to abilites that can warp space and time, given it's "confirmed" they are not affected by black holes, with the answer being yes. Where does the "LMK cast can escape from a black hole" statement come from, you may be asking. It comes from a different conversation where the screenwriter was asked a leading question by a different powerscaler:
UUTfqlF.png

Yeah, this has to go.

Affected Profiles:
- MK*
Big fat asterisk since they all literally have on-screen proof of resisting Spatial and Time hax, so I don't know why do they have the same resistance listed twice, bruhg...
- Azure Lion

The one profile I'm not sure what to do about is Mei. The profile lists her as having resistance to her ability that can bend Spacetime, but we don't automatically give characters resistances to their own abilities unless shown otherwise or there being a verse mechanic that implies it. Not only does she have good mastery of this ability, but she's lore-wise (probably, I only read like two wiki pages about this ability) a living seal to said ability, and one of the verse's knowlegeable characters states that it can consume her as well, so she might not even have any resistance to Spatial and Time hax.

I wouldn't say the beyond physical laws statement is a result of leading question is because the author himself said it. The user didnt went directly ask him "are LMK chars beyond physical laws?"

I wouldn't say the beyond physical laws statement is a result of leading question is because the author himself said it. The user didnt went directly ask him "are LMK chars beyond physical laws?"
Also I would say this that LMK chars does have shown feats that could give them the spacetime manip stuff like during Season 4, they were able to tear through space itself just to travel between spacetimes (already approved in their profiles like Wukong and MK)

Currently, several profiles of the verse have Resistance to Spacetime Manipulation because of this:

The scan being used is a Twitter conversation between the screenwriter of the show and an account owned by one of the verse's supporters (@Sdjlakjh), in which he asks the screenwriter if most of the verse's cast would be immune to abilites that can warp space and time, given it's "confirmed" they are not affected by black holes, with the answer being yes. Where does the "LMK cast can escape from a black hole" statement come from, you may be asking. It comes from a different conversation where the screenwriter was asked a leading question by a different powerscaler:
With the current justifications/scans? Absolutely agree, especially since his "confirmation" is clearly a throw-away to get people off his back with those annoying powerscaling questions.

So I don't need to pull up a blog to explain all at. Just the author directly stating is easier
It's not easier, it's against the rules lmao. If such power requires an entire blog to explain it (Which I highly doubt since it's just space-time manipulation), so be it. So you better start writing that blog, otherwise that's getting deleted.

It's not easier, it's against the rules lmao. If such power requires an entire blog to explain it (Which I highly doubt since it's just space-time manipulation), so be it. So you better start writing that blog, otherwise that's getting deleted.
Well it doesn't matter anyways cause the LMK characters have resists to space and time manip via tanking the samadhi fire. The post was just giving more reference to their abilities

Azure I agree but I think he can keep his resistance to spatial manip as able to tank Sun Wukong's attacks that can tear through spacetime itself
Is there any reason to assume that Wukong's attacks passively manipulate Spacetime? His profile only mentions that he can make tears in space to travel through locations of his past.

Is there any reason to assume that Wukong's attacks passively manipulate Spacetime? His profile only mentions that he can make tears in space to travel through locations of his past.
Well he does with his hands, so by default whenever he fights an opponent, it does those same effects unless stated otherwise. It is consistent with the Author's stating them being beyond physical laws

Also other characters like Mei and others has shown able to pierce through spacetime too

Well he does with his hands, so by default whenever he fights an opponent, it does those same effects unless stated otherwise.
That is not how the site treats passive abilities whatsoever. Even a character who can do something similar doesn't have passive Space-Time hax because of that.
It is consistent with the Author's stating them being beyond physical laws
Why are you taking the "They're beyond physical laws" statement seriously when it's obviously a joke response since they're LEGO characters with Toon Force?

That is not how the site treats passive abilities whatsoever. Even a character who can do something similar doesn't have passive Space-Time hax because of that.

Why are you taking the "They're beyond physical laws" statement seriously when it's obviously a joke response since they're LEGO characters with Toon Force?
Not passive, but whenever they actively fighting

How is it a joke? Can you show me the part where the author mentioned it is or you just entering assumption territory

"Easier to explain", it's up to you to explain using the evidence from the verse rather than bothering the author with the excuse of saving time.
Ok so? How is this relevant exactly for trying to report me? Did I say I wanted to do leading questions again or what?

Litterally any verses with powers are "beyond physical law" by doing stuff that would be physically impossible irl. Dunno why this is an argument

Last edited:
Back