• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego Monkie Kid General Discussion Thread

That's not just her fear inducement, that's her whole plan. We also saw throught Mei statements how the Samadhi Fire would blow up and spread.
No, just blow up.
It doesn't show the Celestial Realm due to pure plot, as at this point of the show, nobody knew of her full plan of destroying the Celestial Realm and all other structures beyond that.
I mean... eh. Doesn't change our predicament still.
The visions heavily implies that everything would happen in a short timeframe, no
Listen: it wouldn't have passed the CRT. You need better evidence that the fire instantly obliterates the entire structure and not just one universe at a time. Maybe a statement or something like Word of God (instead of that Black Hole one, oof).

So, to write my concerns here as well: the Samadhi Fire was shown in Mei's vision and dialogue to instantly destroy the mortal realm. That is - a universe. It is already established before by Red Son that the Celestial Realm is another dimension. Now, they are connected somehow, by that dumpling episode, but there are more proofs of it being separate.

"The Samadhi Fire is the one thing strong enough to cleanse not only the Mortal Plane, but the Celestial Realm, and everything beyond even that!" - yeah, sure. But the image itself shows Celestial Realm literally burning. It is an overtime feat. But even applying the logic of the previous feat, there's still no indication that both dimensions would be destroyed at once.
Pretty sure it's just a metaphor way to explain that Heaven gets burned, never directly stated how fast it is. The very same Mayor statement, the mortal world was shown to be burning as well despite it was instant in Mei's vision

Pretty sure it's just a metaphor way to explain that Heaven gets burned, never directly stated how fast it is. The very same Mayor statement, the mortal world was shown to be burning as well despite it was instant in Mei's vision
I can get behind that angle.
Not only both structures are visually shown to be burning at the same time, but I really don't see how the Celestial Realm simply burning would imply an overtime feat, as the Mortal Realm is also visualized in the same way
Can't get behind this one though, since it's either a full metaphor or a limited showcase.

That's why such things require CRTs.
You were saying Season 5 had a 2-C feat?

Again, I agree with Jade Emperor scaling. But current justification is iffy at best.
Actually thinking about it, the justification would imply it can kill the Jade Emperor (since it can destroy the Celestial Realm entirely), thus meaning keeping their current tiering

Back