• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego boi vs Freezer

Forcefield potion is instant and last for 15 seconds (5 if the Robloxian switches to another gear), so technically, yes. Dragonheart Sword & Shield could probably work due to the AP not being too far ahead what it can endure, if I can recall correctly.

I don't really see what's preventing the Robloxian from trying to close in with forcefield and either shooting him with a hyperlaser or pulling off Crescendo. Frieza's AP advantage would allow for a oneshot, but the Robloxian's AP through explosives and a few other incredibly powerful gear would be most likely enough to harm Frieza otherwise. Factor that in with the Sorcus' Sword of Judgement's ability to reduce durability and the Robloxian could take this.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Forcefield potion is instant and last for 15 seconds (5 if the Robloxian switches to another gear), so technically, yes. Dragonheart Sword & Shield could probably work due to the AP not being too far ahead what it can endure, if I can recall correctly.
I don't really see what's preventing the Robloxian from trying to close in with forcefield and either shooting him with a hyperlaser or pulling off Crescendo. Frieza's AP advantage would allow for a oneshot, but the Robloxian's AP through explosives and a few other incredibly powerful gear would be most likely enough to harm Frieza otherwise. Factor that in with the Sorcus' Sword of Judgement's ability to reduce durability and the Robloxian could take this.
Doesn't the 'Bloxian have hax that could weaken Freezer?

Depends on what you mean as 'weaken' in that context, but he has gear that can slow down opponents as well as reduce their size. The closest thing you have to severely weakening him is Sorcus' Sword of Judgement.

There's also Frieza's arrogant nature, we could possibly pull off a Gilgamesh vs Robloxia here and say that Frieza will underestimate the pile of legos in the vague shape of a human and probably try toying around with him.

We shouldn't forget to mention how Gear Suppressor 777 would be able to temporarily negate Frieza from being able to attack or fly (Seeing as it affects R-Orb).

Either that, or the lego boi uses Stop Hitting Yourself at the start of the round after using Sorcus' Sword of Judgement's durability reduction to effectively cause Frieza to beat himself to death (in the literal way, not 'that' way).

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Depends on what you mean as 'weaken' in that context, but he has gear that can slow down opponents as well as reduce their size. The closest thing you have to severely weakening him is Sorcus' Sword of Judgement.

There's also Frieza's arrogant nature, we could possibly pull off a Gilgamesh vs Robloxia here and say that Frieza will underestimate the pile of legos in the vague shape of a human and probably try toying around with him.

We shouldn't forget to mention how Gear Suppressor 777 would be able to temporarily negate Frieza from being able to attack or fly (Seeing as it affects R-Orb).

Either that, or the lego boi uses Stop Hitting Yourself at the start of the round after using Sorcus' Sword of Judgement's durability reduction to effectively cause Frieza to beat himself to death (in the literal way, not 'that' way).

Um, I'm talking about gears that weaken Freezer's strength and durability.

~snip~

Oh, that makes it simpler:

As per strength, weapons that decrease an enemy's size can most likely decrease Frieza's physical prowess, whereas Sorcus' Sword of Judgement can decrease his durability.

There's also a chance that Sorcus' Sword of Judgement can set his durability lower than that of lego boi's(It doesn't necessarily cut the opponent's durability down to 75% of their normal durability, it can actually cause opponents that have durability far higher than would a normal Robloxian to have their durability be lowered to only 3/4ths of lego boi's normal durability), so that could be an extreme advantage if possible.

I wouldn't bluntly put it as lego boi being able to kill Frieza without him being able to do anything in return. The AP difference between Frieza and lego boi is enough for Frieza to one-shot should lego boi not being using his forcefields or Dragonheart to endure the hit. Frieza still has homing attacks and even invisible projectiles that could potentially kill him.

While lego boi's list of abilities seems really intimidating, some of them either work in a specific method, or they have a set range.

I can agree with that, I don't see why lego boi hax stomps (as per like, three posts above) because of a few abilities. Frieza still has the oneshot advantage in addition to a huge rang advantage. The only question remaining is how Frieza would start off here.

Hyper Anon said:
Kuopoppopp said:
Frieza could just make a cheap move and destroy the planet.
Can't the Robloxian destroy planets to?
Yes, He can. But Frieza is on the High End of High 5-A. and The robloxian from Catalog Heaven is High 5-A but not with a + Sign. meaning Robloxian would be Badly hurt Or killed.

Back