• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary Godzilla Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it has to be an ENOURMOUS storm to do that, what are the anticipated new power levels?

New trailer shows that the fireball falling out of the sky is in fact Godzilla.

Ghidorah will probably be High 6-A.

That new feat of Godzilla falling up from the possible stratosphere (Since the leaks are right) would be which tier?

So...The Reddit spoilers are correct,So far everything in the spoilers is in the trailers,So yeah...GODZILLA WILL HAVE HIGH 6-A FEATS!!!!

The tropical storm would need to be pretty big for High 6-A though, and to my understanding it only covers the Gulf of Mexico.

The OFFICIAL bio of Ghidorah in the MonarchSciences website:

"Muscle tendons on the wings are so hyper-tensile that their massive aerodynamics could generate hurricane-force winds when in flight. Coupled with its body's electro-receptor molecular biology capable of conducting electrical currents, water vapor in the air would be heated at extreme levels creating its own localized storm system as it travels. Simply put, if Monster Zero were to fly again, the stratosphere would be torn open by an otherworldly tempest of thunder and lightning our sky has never seen. Cryptolinguistics has analyzed translations of every worldwide case study of Monster Zero in the Monarch database across tens of thousands of years. The ancients called it Ghidorah."

The bio says it's a localized storm and the spoiler I saw had it be limited to the Gulf.

However it's better to wait until the movie is out before getting to set on any tier.

The link above only states that it opened a hole in the atmosphere. Does another source say rip apart?

No idea. I'm just warning against going into the movie expecting a High 6-A storm.

I was actually expecting it to have building levels at best considering how "Realistic" monsterverse is,And the clouds are probably Ghidorah storm considering it has only appeared after his awaken.

Final Godzilla E said:
Im saying this because in permian era earth had much more radiation than today,Enough to Godzilla can walk in earth,He must have lost radiation for million of years,2014 Godzilla best feat is castle bravo,Awakening best feat is that asteroid,I never said to downgrade him,Just use two keys for him,The awakening and the 2014 key,Mutos and shinomura would have two keys as well
Wrong Godzilla was feeding of the core of the Earth (which possess radiation in the comic) on a dormant state during 250.000.000 years.

Also Godzilla was hurt in the gills, his weak point. Saying a character is weaker cus was hurt on his weak point is ridiculous. You understand what a weak point is on first place?

Third, Godzilla is going to be High 6-A via the 2 upgrades he is going to get in the film, the Low 6-B level for his previous state, is a nice supporting feat of the High 6-A feats.

Ghidorah is gonna fight G, BUT if G is only 7-B then a High 6-A Ghidorah would literally pulverize Godzilla in first encounter in the movie.

Nothing confirms or even states Godzilla gi─║ls are weaker or softer than his body,I have explained this in the godzilla vs Nergigante post.

The High 6-A thing is not offiial yet,Ghidorah would have Multi continental range at best as Goji has not showed any amazing attack potency or durability level feat in the movie,Except for that Stratosphere possible feat.

Plus you know many people have already proved this theory is wrong,I have even stated someone would possibly break this theory...

Not recognizing a weak point of a character in purpose is gg

The gills on his neck are a weak point, shown when he reels back in pain after being struck directly in the gills by a missile. The MUTOs are able to draw blood from Godzilla and cause him to collapse to the ground by striking his gills with their hooked claws.

Due the 2 power ups Godzilla is going to get which are confirmed OFFICIAL, any level above Low 6-B seems fair.

Another spoiler in the movie demonstrates that Godzilla's 2014 was powered up. Not going to enter on details until the film came out.

I thought most animals focus on the enemy neck in order to kill it faster,plus you can see Mutos drawing blood from every attack,Is not like the gills are special or weaker,He was shown collapsing from almost all Mutos attacks,They draw blood everytime they hit him.The tank argument is REALLY contraditory,He survived nukes and a meteor without any scratch but a tank is too much? He was probably annoyed from the tanks shooting at him as he was trying to find a way to go through it.

I have never stated it can't be beyond Low 6-B.

And you should not ask things like "You understand what a weak point is?" because im pretty sure even Gabara may understand what it is.

It was actually stated that the mutos canonically evolved to the forms they are today specifically so they could exploit the weak point of godzillas gills when hunting them

Now this is a good explabation,Thank you i did not knew about this,Godzilla aftershock stated Mutos were just subspecies of Muto prime/Jinshin Mushi so i thought they were mostly evolved to counter most species.

What about the fact a tank did annoyed him and nukes did not at all? Maybe the fact he has only be hitted him gills long time ago,So he was not too used with it.

The movie mentioned that Godzilla/The MUTOs would be strengthened by the radiation from a nuclear explosion, so they had too bank on a point blank concussive blast being enough.

Interesting,I need to watch the movie,Ironically i have only watched the anime trilogy movies of Godzilla movies in all my life,I plan to watch Kotm in 30 may too.

You mean the comic contradicts some of the movie. The primary source are the films, not the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back